Filip Benkovic

Heisenberg

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its par for the course on here but lets avoid a thread about Filip Benkovic descending into ranting/ a discussion about Katie Hopkins; otherwise I'll hide all the posts and people will miss out on the horse head joke. ?

Assuming we get Benkovic and Leicester and Brighton rightly insist he and Clarke get regular game time, who then plays as our two full backs? 

I like defenders who can defend so would have Wisdom over Bogle. 

If Bogle is not first choice, should we cash in whilst his stock is high? 

9 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Assuming we get Benkovic and Leicester and Brighton rightly insist he and Clarke get regular game time, who then plays as our two full backs?  Bogle and Lowe (Wisdom and Malone backups)

I like defenders who can defend so would have Wisdom over Bogle. 

If Bogle is not first choice, should we cash in whilst his stock is high?  He is first choice, so no

On 23/01/2020 at 08:54, Squid said:

Only issue with this is I don't like the idea of swapping and changing CB partnerships.

WIsdom and Clarke seemed to be ok on saturday and would like to see more.

Feel bad for Wiz if we make this signing because once again he will be back on the bench.

But when bogle is sold wisdom will make right back his! And benkovic slots in to cb

3 hours ago, Topram said:

Bristol city want him 

Hopefully Derby being 40 mins away from his house would persuade him to come Derby! Nice easy commute, whereas Bristol city means moving to bristol for rest of season and who wants to live in that shithole!

1 minute ago, Philspen said:

Hopefully Derby being 40 mins away from his house would persuade him to come Derby! Nice easy commute, whereas Bristol city means moving to bristol for rest of season and who wants to live in that shithole!

Hey! 

Leave our hole alone! 

22 minutes ago, Philspen said:

Nowt wrong with Bristol ,have you ever been?

Archived