Who has your respect?

DazaDunn

7 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

To be absolutely honest at the moment, none.

Certainly not Lawrence, Bennett, Keogh, Cocu or Morris

Why not Cocu and Morris, get over yourself, young adults do make mistakes, we all make mistakes, did Keogh, Lawrence., Bennett kill any one No, did they rape any one No, did they beat any one up No, did they racially abuse any one No, they have been punished, and know they let themselves down and there families down and the club, loved Lawrence celebrations today and you know what I will now forget about it and support them all, why because it's over and much worse things will happened, in fact i loved it when Lawrence scored today. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Kelle Roos

Handled a lot of rubbish thrown at him after the playoff final

Plus reckon he'd know where to get a decent cup of coffee

About 5 years ago, I had the pleasure of having a coffee with Kelle, it was in Starbucks, we spent an hour together talking about football. Couldn’t speak highly enough of Stevie Mac. 

I really like him, he’s 26 which in goalkeepers years is 21, he’s very young and still has lots to learn but he will get there. 

2 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Kelle Roos

Handled a lot of rubbish thrown at him after the playoff final

Plus reckon he'd know where to get a decent cup of coffee

To wash down one of those special 'cakes' that they (allegedly) sell in Amsterdam 'coffee' shops ?

Graeme Shinnie.

Signed on a free for Frank Lampard; for a team about to let Craig Bryson go - only for a new management team to come in, who can no longer draw the same talent for the squad, and who want a different kind of player than Shinnie.

Did he sit and wait to get moved on? No. He went to the new manager and said, "what do I need to be better at?" - and put 100% into getting better.

He played for the U23s for fitness, but did he coast like most of the seniors who've played in those games since I've been watching? No, he was an absolute leader and gave 100% (and showed noticeable improvement from game to game from a technical side).

He finally gets his chance thanks to injury and illness and is unquestionably man of the match. 

I have an absurd amount of respect for Graeme Shinnie.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Why not Cocu and Morris, get over yourself, young adults do make mistakes, we all make mistakes, did Keogh, Lawrence., Bennett kill any one No, did they rape any one No, did they beat any one up No, did they racially abuse any one No, they have been punished, and know they let themselves down and there families down and the club, loved Lawrence celebrations today and you know what I will now forget about it and support them all, why because it's over and much worse things will happened, in fact i loved it when Lawrence scored today. 

Each to our own 

2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Each to our own 

Correct, did you celebrate Lawrence goal today, or did you boo, or do you not go any more to games, because what happened or have you not been for years, today we won for that I am a very happy rams fan, love winning and always will do, just like Arsenal fans love winning games with Tony Adams as there captain, who went to prison for his drink driving habits. 

Nowadays I am what you might call a part time fan, due the fact I live near Chester and my wife does not understand my desire to travel to watch a match, so no I did not go yesterday.  I do get to matches at both Pride Park and away games, but not every week.

I have nothing personal against any of the players concerned even though they did a very foolish thing and should receive the correct punishment for their actions That could perhaps be termination of contracts if they get a gaol sentence?  As I have said, I do not think they should be playing until after the court case. I actually blame Morris and Cocu for picking them more than anything. 

Also I’d like to sit with Malone and ask him if he gets half the pay for only being able to use his left foot or is it that he gets a bonus based on the number of passes he makes to the centre backs. 

I’d also have a minute with Josefzoon and ask him what he thinks the lottery numbers will be next week, because he has to be the luckiest man in the world to have made it as a professional footballer. I’d genuinely take Gary Teale back. 

19 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Considering the amount of times Chris Martin has been messed around by us, to come back as well as retain his clear love for the club is great. Keep going the way he is and it will be the ultimate redemption story for him. 

A coffee with flojo would be good. It'd be interesting to see what he makes playing under Cocu after his stint at PSV. 

He has been messed around yes, but also  got a big pay rise during that time which probably softened the blow a bit.

He has handled everything well through.

On 05/10/2019 at 20:44, Bob The Badger said:

I'm trained in all sorts of stuff around persuasion, hypnotherapy mentalism blah, blah, blah.

The notion that one need be trained to be a mentalist tickles me somewhat! I've met loads across the years and I'm pretty sure most were born bonkers.

On 05/10/2019 at 20:56, Derby blood said:

They didn’t kill anyone no, but they put themselves in a position where they could have and just because luckily they didn’t it doesn’t excuse what they did. I had Leeds mate of mine say how silly Keogh was for pretty much ending his career my reply ‘he could easily be dead, I’d take that’ 

On 06/10/2019 at 09:09, oldtimeram said:

Nowadays I am what you might call a part time fan, due the fact I live near Chester and my wife does not understand my desire to travel to watch a match, so no I did not go yesterday.  I do get to matches at both Pride Park and away games, but not every week.

I have nothing personal against any of the players concerned even though they did a very foolish thing and should receive the correct punishment for their actions That could perhaps be termination of contracts if they get a gaol sentence?  As I have said, I do not think they should be playing until after the court case. I actually blame Morris and Cocu for picking them more than anything. 

As you said,each to their own but hopefully we can all move in after the break 

Archived