Luton Town (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

Just now, tombomb said:

can somebody count how many times this fan shouts " Come on" for the rest of the game? 

duck no. I've heard him say it at least 20 times a game since RamsTV started showing games and I refuse to do anything that hinders my ability to zone him out ? 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paterson wins the ball back in the Luton half, but is challenged well trying to hold it up. Bielik wins the ball back then gets an arm in the face and Derby FK.

1 minute ago, Shang said:

Luton are dominating the ball more as they're avoiding the centre of the pitch. They're playing themselves around Shinnie and Bielik until they get near our box.

Become far more successful as Shinnie tires, too. 

2 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

2 up and some fans still moaning. Divs.

Delighted we’re winning mate but just don’t wear the rose tinted spectacles some do! A ridiculous once in a lifetime og and a fluke - pretty much all we’ve had all afternoon going forward. Unfortunately we are what we are..  nothing better than a mid table side. It is what it is.. I’m not a wrist slasher at all - been supporting this club home and away 45 years. Never been bored enough to post during a game like I have today! 

Derby players content to simply clear the ball away and let Luton keep chucking it in aimlessly. Happy to see the game out.

The fans are most certainly not happy with that though, and that surprises me. 3 pts are most important at the best of times; with our recent form?

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just got in. I see we are winning and one of the dog house boys have scored. 

How's Shinnie been? Really hoping he comes good. 

MOTM. Comfortably.

Wisdom on for Bielik, who's been forced off.

2 minutes ago, ramtique said:

Delighted we’re winning mate but just don’t wear the rose tinted spectacles some do! A ridiculous once in a lifetime og and a fluke - pretty much all we’ve had all afternoon going forward. Unfortunately we are what we are..  nothing better than a mid table side. It is what it is.. I’m not a wrist slasher at all - been supporting this club home and away 45 years. Never been bored enough to post during a game like I have today! 

I’d rather hear someone say how it is rather than cos we won it’s all fine 

Counter is snuffed as Malone tries a first time ball through a Defenders legs, but its hits the knee. Close. Wisdom is playing in CDM to end the game.

Just now, Norman said:

What's up with Bielik? 

Cramped up, I think. Makes sense to just take him off rather than have him force through it.

Archived