U23s v Blackburn

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Do I spy some first teamers in the corner?

Probably right, someone just posted a picture complaining about the rubbish.

6007367_d9ddbe2e_1024x1024.jpg

Just now, singaporeram said:

can’t find team line up but got to 8 of the starters - anyone able to fill in the gaps ? Ravas/yates ? Mitchell lawson ? Dixon ? 

gk

-

McDonald (minkley) 

?

Wassall

Forsyth

Bird 

Shinnie

?

Shonibare (creswell)

Hector Ingram

whittaker (brown) 

Three players who have played for our first team?

Mitchell, Buchanan, Mitchell-Lawson.

9 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Chance to groom him to be keoghs successor?

assuming I’m allowed to say “groom” without a pitchfork wielding mob turning up outside chez Hants ?

Might take some time. Way too lightweight to play as a CB at the moment but then again, it might be just my preference as I like them to be big bullies. 

24 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Might take some time. Way too lightweight to play as a CB at the moment but then again, it might be just my preference as I like them to be big bullies. 

Not sure he'll ever be a bully type defender, plus with his pace you wouldn't want him to bulk up. 

He reminds me a little of the style of defender barker was though, very calm on the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Yeah but MD had a better brolly than @David And MD managed to be ball boy with the brolly, as did Twan Scheepers in the first half and both were wearing socks. Need to step up your brolly and sock work @David 

I take it @angieram opted to go to church instead to stay dry. No Gin & Tonic allowed on Sunday that's the rules of the Lord!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Behave yourself! I was hosting a Sunday lunch. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Behave yourself! I was hosting a Sunday lunch. 

Yeah after you'd been to Christ Church Derby of course! Hope you used a hosting trolley and everyone had skirlie on their plates!

Oh and the phrase I like to come back to is "We want to be a church for people that don't go to church".......................

Archived