Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I’m literally preying for a win today

i think another indifferent / lethargic performance and poor result will see a bit of frustration and anger boil over towards the players and manager after what has been a disappointing start to the season and a traumatic week.

lets get behind them, leave nothing behind and get this season a much needed 3 points to give us something else to focus on 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have to say... and I've thought this for a good long while now... I do like Mel. 
He has balls.  He doesn't hide.  And I truly believe he is genuine in his endeavours.  I am rather proud to have him at the helm of my football club.

I wish the players showed the same passion and commitment to the club, he must feel so let down by the actions of a small minority 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

I wish the players showed the same passion and commitment to the club, he must feel so let down by the actions of a small minority 

He has been let down a few times by others at the club. Sam Rush and now these clowns. At least we still have a great leader and representative of the club with Mel Morris at the helm.

1 minute ago, BodminRam said:

I think this site might need some sort of a booster in about 35 mins, as 1000s of us will be looking at the team selected lol

If there is one week where there should be no complaints over the starting lineup, this is it.

On 27/09/2019 at 00:39, Jourdan said:

With recent events and not knowing the full extent of what happened and who was where, it's probably our most difficult team selection in a while.

What about Huddlestone? The fact that he was filming Bennett in a drunken state shouldn't be overlooked. It's the same video that has been leaked to the press. Senseless behaviour and not befitting of a captain and an experienced professional. I'd drop him, personally.

On 27/09/2019 at 01:32, LeedsCityRam said:

Davies back at CB, no Huddlestone. Knight instead with Bielek sitting. No idea what the mood in the stands is going to be.

On 27/09/2019 at 02:20, dabber said:

No Huddlestone for me, ridiculous sharing that video.

12 minutes ago, David said:

If there is one week where there should be no complaints over the starting lineup, this is it.

For me Tom Huddlestone sharing those videos on social media is by definition "bringing the club into disrepute" and I will be very disappointed if he keeps the armband and is in the squad today. It's the one misstep the club seems to have made. I'm expecting to be disappointed.

Archived