Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jimbo jones said:

the fresh prince of bel air dancing GIF

Assuming Phillip Lindsay doesn’t start running backwards.....

Melvin Gordon with 26 points getting me in the same mood ? 

As soon as I hit post on my previous outburst, it turned around for me - DK Metcalf started getting targets and single handedly could've got me the W. Rodgers went from 3 to 12.94 and Metcalf went from 6 to 27. 

I'm .28 up now with Tucker, Michel and Dorsett to play. Witten and Folk left to play for Rooney. It's no doubt going to be tight, but I'd honestly thrown in the towel less than an hour ago! 

Well, my pats duo had a shocker - the early dominance by Ravens meant they didn't run the ball and Dorsett barely got any touches. Both had their second worst games this season. I am now banking on the Giants DEF to stop Witten going above 6.58 to win me the game - which would be his second worst showing this season.

28 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Well, my pats duo had a shocker - the early dominance by Ravens meant they didn't run the ball and Dorsett barely got any touches. Both had their second worst games this season. I am now banking on the Giants DEF to stop Witten going above 6.58 to win me the game - which would be his second worst showing this season.

If that happens, the decision to put Minshew in over Lamar is going to be talked about among the RooneyRule fanbase for years to come.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@Carnero going to get their first L of the year? ?

I assumed that the 0 would go this week when I saw @Ramdale's team!

The early games put me ahead on projections with a good showing from Ertz and a poor showing from McCoy.

I knew it was all going wrong when I watched the first half of the Lions v Raiders game as everything was going to Jones/Golladay and nothing was going to Amendola, equally Jacobs was running at will for Ramdale whilst Williams had his least productive game of the season!

I could have done without Russell Wilson nearly hitting 40 too ?

Lose half my team to Byes next week too so this first defeat could well lead to another...

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The early games put me ahead on projections with a good showing from Ertz and a poor showing from McCoy.

I knew it was all going wrong when I watched the first half of the Lions v Raiders game as everything was going to Jones/Golladay and nothing was going to Amendola, equally Jacobs was running at will for Ramdale whilst Williams had his least productive game of the season!

Lose half my team to Byes next week too so this first defeat could well lead to another...

I'm nervous to be honest. After a lot of weeks of only having a couple of players likely to score above averagely, I'm now suddenly in a position where all of my players are projecting well week to week; which sounds like a great problem, but its exactly the sort of situation where I constantly start the one or two guys who flop every single week ? 

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

He was that confident he left his kicker on a bye in over Boswell. Gotta hurt that.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

How did I know that you'd spot that ?

I was hoping he would leave his Rams D in too!

I'm always on the look out for potential league wreckers. I made a note of his absence of a kicker just incase in handed you the win, I was going to kick off big time had you done. 

1 minute ago, David said:

I'm always on the look out for potential league wreckers. I made a note of his absence of a kicker just incase in handed you the win, I was going to kick off big time had you done. 

Would have been annoying if Carnero's insane luck continued for sure; but in fairness to Ramdale this was more an innocent error than not playing. He picked up Boswell during the week clearly to fill-in during the bye.

11 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

When Thielen was out of the game on the first drive I thought I’d ducked it up again. Thankfully it was my turn to have an opponent who’s team had a complete Mare ??

@jimbo jones You can go back to the 4 legged donkey now - congrats.

Just off to see if I can find my players who didn’t turn up this weekend.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Would have been annoying if Carnero's insane luck continued for sure; but in fairness to Ramdale this was more an innocent error than not playing. He picked up Boswell during the week clearly to fill-in during the bye.

No need to make excuses for him, he won, I'm over the moon.

Archived