Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Unless Devante Parker has the game of his life and scores well over 40pts then we move on to 6-2, that's despite my RBs doing little to no damage. I keep grinding out these Ws. 

Knowing the way my seasons gone, Parker will sit out the game due to impending trade, and my thrashing will be complete.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Quick to cancel there @SaintRam ??

Yeah - I was actually comfortable with the balance of the trade, I just thought it was restricting me too much next week, with Kamara and Murray on our bye. 

Duck it I can't do this ? I'm rubbish at making trade offers.

If anyone wants Mahomes make me an offer (He's planning on being back week 11). I'm looking for a WR (and ideally a RB too) and am happy/slightly prefer it if I send more players away than I receive. 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Duck it I can't do this ? I'm rubbish at making trade offers.

If anyone wants Mahomes make me an offer (He's planning on being back week 11). I'm looking for a WR (and ideally a RB too) and am happy/slightly prefer it if I send more players away than I receive. 

I’m on constant refresh to try and accept your next offer before you cancel it ?

Just now, jimbo jones said:

I’m on constant refresh to try and accept your next offer before you cancel it ?

To be honest if that had happened I'd be pretty comfortable as I say haha.  I think ima wait til the trade deadline has passed at least, thats whats causing all my doubt. Melvin Gordon might go to a really good situation and make me look a massive turnip ? 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

To be honest if that had happened I'd be pretty comfortable as I say haha.  I think ima wait til the trade deadline has passed at least, thats whats causing all my doubt. Melvin Gordon might go to a really good situation and make me look a massive turnip ? 

To be honest, I don’t want to lose Bell, his schedule for the rest of fantasy, couldn’t be hand picked much better for an RB.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

To be honest, I don’t want to lose Bell, his schedule for the rest of fantasy, couldn’t be hand picked much better for an RB.

Aye, which is why I was comfortable with my offers. 

Just if Melvin Gordon moves to somewhere where he suddenly becomes an elite option I've given up 2 elite fantasy players, and one steady player - for one elite option and a steady player, which isn't ideal ? 

I shall test your resolve, without cancelling, once the trade deadline has passed! ? 

It was my birthday and my team scored 137 points but noooooooooooo it's all about you is it Rooney Rule. 

spacer.png

Cooper Kupp can suck a fat one. Watching him destroy the Bengals as well as my fantasy team live was a bitter-sweet to say the least. 

Archived