Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Waiver rank 2 was in for him as well ? though not first choice.

I cancelled a waiver for him a week ago. And another two weeks ago ? Also hovered over him a few times while he was a FA.

Really wanted to stash him, he's an LSU boy! But my RB byes were badly timed for that strat, ah well! 

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I cancelled a waiver for him a week ago. And another two weeks ago ? Also hovered over him a few times while he was a FA.

Really wanted to stash him, he's an LSU boy! But my RB byes were badly timed for that strat, ah well! 

I realised the other day, week 12, I have on bye....Thielen, watkins, Kirk, Irv Smith, Gonzalez and Vikings D’?‍♂️

Ive sorted TE & D at least.

1 minute ago, David said:

Any Quarterbacks available? Not desperate but I’m on the prowl 

I'd be happy to stick with Stafford if you reckon you put something together for Mahomes (back week 11). I could probably pick up waivers until week 11 if you want Stafford.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'd be happy to stick with Stafford if you reckon you put something together for Mahomes (back week 11). I could probably pick up waivers until week 11 if you want Stafford.

Mahomes would be nice, but another 2 weeks and my season could be over, for what it would take to lure him across I would be weakening myself in the short term

8 minutes ago, David said:

Mahomes would be nice, but another 2 weeks and my season could be over, for what it would take to lure him across I would be weakening myself in the short term

Tannehill might see you through to week 11 ?

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

This league is the most sparse for available QBs, out of the ones I’m in. Even Derek Carr is off the board.

I'm surprised Stafford was available when Mahomes went down, to be honest.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Tannehill might see you through to week 11 ?

I’ve got Kyler still, made a go for Brady on the waivers but missed out, although I suspect he will be available again next week. 

Struggling this year for a decent QB, left it way too late and some are sat on 2. Last year I bagged DeShaun Watson early 

8 minutes ago, Srg said:

Too many people sitting on 2 just to say they've got 2.

Most people's QB1s haven't had their byes yet. Some are having them this week. Two of Tibb's QBs will probs move on next week. Probs Goff and Brady.

But only you, RooneyRule and DerbyRam are clear of their byes with their QB. But do still all have 2 QBs.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Most people's QB1s haven't had their byes yet. Some are having them this week. Two of Tibb's QBs will probs move on next week. Probs Goff and Brady.

But only you, RooneyRule and DerbyRam are clear of their byes with their QB. But do still all have 2 QBs.

Mainly because I have two I can't trust. Not many in that situation.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Mainly because I have two I can't trust. Not many in that situation.

That's fair - although Brissett's pretty consistent.

DerbyRam's backup is also Winston, who no-one wants, so doesn't really count.

Sure Rooney not dropping/shopping Minshew after Lamar's bye is just an oversight ?

I'm 100% the play-offs are in the bag so I made the tactical move and got Mayfield. He's not been playing well, but the last four games include Cincyx 2, Cardinals and Ravens. The Cincy games in particular look well. I've also got Rodgers, but we'll have to see at the time. I did something similar for Dalton, but now he's been dropped. As bad as he's been playing, I can't see Mayfield being dropped. He woke up down the stretch last season too. 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That's fair - although Brissett's pretty consistent.

DerbyRam's backup is also Winston, who no-one wants, so doesn't really count.

Sure Rooney not dropping/shopping Minshew after Lamar's bye is just an oversight ?

Brissett was consistent early season when I didn't have him. last 4 weeks he's had nothing or a lot. Held onto Darnold for him going into the stretch with the Dolphins twice.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I could handle being missed if this list, because my team sucks so bad...if you hadn’t included DerbyRam ??

You only have one QB haha. The topic was people unnecessarily holding on to 2 QBs 

Not that I mind to be honest. Some strategy to it; but usually its just a waste of a spot or trade value.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You only have one QB haha. The topic was people unnecessarily holding on to 2 QBs 

Not that I mind to be honest. Some strategy to it; but usually its just a waste of a spot or trade value.

I’ll let you off ?

Think I only dropped Brady on Sunday, when I decided I’d just ride thought with Josh Allen.

Archived