Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Replacing a Falcons logo for a Patriots logo has at least made my roster feel a lot better.

Kamara DNP again though, and even though Mahomes was LP I doubt he'll play this weekend. Brown on bye; AJ Green still practicing but not likely to play - so that doesn't bode well; seeing as my opponent is 6-1

I need Melvin Gordon to re-learn how to hold a ball. That's what is needed here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, David said:

I've been looking to freshen up my team, it's weird I'm doing rubbish but I still think I have a decent team, few change of faces though would be nice to freshen it up. Everywhere I look though I would have to weaken one area to strengthen another and I feel quite balanced at the minute

RB: Connor, Chubb, Edmonds and Williams

WR: Edelman, Diggs, Sanders, Shepard

Last year I had a terrible team and started picking up wins, hoping this season kicks in soon. Sanders going to 49ers is a bit worrying as they are not known for using their WR's much, you can't trade for a 32 year old and not use him though, be interesting to see how much of the ball he sees.

I've offered you a good option for Chubb, take your time to think about it... 

6 hours ago, David said:

Just seen, finishing off some work and will think about it

I must say I am surprised you rejected that second trade offer, I was firmly on the fence whether to pull the trigger. I've been weighing up the pros and cons and you rejected it anyway. 

Michel is getting loads of touches in the most dominant team in the NFL with the easiest schedule, coming off a hat-trick of touchdowns, plus Robert Woods who you can usually count on for a good score on a reasonable amount of targets. I know Chubby is a good player, but I didn't really like the idea of Sanders over Woods, especially as he's going to the 49ers who barely throw the ball. I'm taking it as fate is in my favour. Michel could be clutch come the play-offs too, he's up against three of the worst run defenses in the last four games with the final game - providing I get there - against the almighty Dolphins. 

I think I'm running with what I've got now. I'm taking this as a sign. 

15 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I must say I am surprised you rejected that second trade offer, I was firmly on the fence whether to pull the trigger. I've been weighing up the pros and cons and you rejected it anyway. 

Michel is getting loads of touches in the most dominant team in the NFL with the easiest schedule, coming off a hat-trick of touchdowns, plus Robert Woods who you can usually count on for a good score on a reasonable amount of targets. I know Chubby is a good player, but I didn't really like the idea of Sanders over Woods, especially as he's going to the 49ers who barely throw the ball. I'm taking it as fate is in my favour. Michel could be clutch come the play-offs too, he's up against three of the worst run defenses in the last four games with the final game - providing I get there - against the almighty Dolphins. 

I think I'm running with what I've got now. I'm taking this as a sign. 

I’ve been offered White and Michel but to be honest I could still be in the same position holding on to Chubb, can’t see the Browns abandoning him, would split the load like the Pats do.

I would lose the 2 weeks of points before Hunt is available though.

Robert Woods wouldn’t get in my team either tbh, 49ers are not known for throwing the ball so it’s a punt right now to hold on to him and see what happens 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Nice cheeky start last night with 28 points from Dalvin Cook and 15 from Dan Bailey. @Davidwill be pleased. 

Shame for you Keenum got concussed, he and Mclaurin we’re killing us with some big plays, Xavier Rhodes couldn’t get anywhere near him. As soon as Haskins came in it was goodnight for the Skins Offence.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

After Josh Allen, my defence and my kicker are the next top scorers, with only Devante Parker or Sammy Watkins left to play ?‍♂️

DeVante Parker might be a Saint next week ?

Archived