Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

Hey @jimbo jones Carr is my bye week top filler - im hoping he turns up against Detroit’s poor pass defense.

If he does you might be renaming as 2 legged donkey ?

Carr has a good performance in him, especially  this week against the Lions, it’s a decent pick up to be fair.  When I was looking at what QBs were left in case Josh Allen needs replacing I was surprised he wasn’t there. I’d certainly take Carr over what else is left.

4 hours ago, David said:

Great week to pick up Garoppolo on the waivers.

Not a great week to leave Garoppolo on the bench.

Luckily I only lost out on the 5 points as Murray turned up.

Please tell me the reason you were up at 4am wasn't to watch the 49ers and the Cardinals.

On 01/11/2019 at 08:17, Srg said:

Please tell me the reason you were up at 4am wasn't to watch the 49ers and the Cardinals.

No. Hotel bed was awful, couldn’t sleep so was on my phone, just saw tweets and and that 

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Best thing about the London games that are on the BBC, I get watch them at my parents, and listen to my dad moan about the game, and then become glued to it by the end of the 1st quarter.....I probably posted this exact same thing last year.

Nice TD for Fells ?

How bad is the BBC coverage though? Literally no redeeming features. 

52 minutes ago, Srg said:

How bad is the BBC coverage though? Literally no redeeming features. 

That’s my dads biggest complaint. I’m trying to tell him it’s not normally this bad. We are into double figures for the times he’s proclaimed he wants to punch Jason Bell in his big mouth ?

i could do with another Fells TD, as he doesn’t seem to do much else.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

That’s my dads biggest complaint. I’m trying to tell him it’s not normally this bad. We are into double figures for the times he’s proclaimed he wants to punch Jason Bell in his big mouth ?

i could do with another Fells TD, as he doesn’t seem to do much else.

Classic Redzone mismatch.

Was how we used Jimmy Graham at the Saints. Fells is probably mostly used as a blocker in the open field.

Meanwhile Duke Johnson with another TD today. Makin' me happy.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Classic Redzone mismatch.

Was how we used Jimmy Graham at the Saints. Fells is probably mostly used as a blocker in the open field.

Meanwhile Duke Johnson with another TD today. Makin' me happy.

Yeah, first time I’ve really watched Fells today. It’s definitley blocking all the way up the field, and then he comes into the game in the red zone.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, first time I’ve really watched Fells today. It’s definitley blocking all the way up the field, and then he comes into the game in the red zone.

Lot a time for Fells, he gave me decent points during Waller's bye ? 

I always had this week down as a loss, but I started so well and got my hopes up. I'm stunned that Rodgers is effectively the one that's killed me. I thought he was money against a fairly average team, but he's been bust up and nearly has many sacks as Fantasy points. Peyton Barber and DJ Metcalf just haven't had much of an input either.

Not over yet, but Rodgers playing like undrafted rookie has all but killed any hope. 

Archived