Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, David said:

@Carnero this is why I rejected the Gordon one.

Hope my ambitious attempt for Barkley wasn’t disrespectful, thought it was fair whilst at the same time wouldn’t have accepted it myself either cos Barkley is Barkley, guys a tank.

It wasn't a bad offer, but would have probably needed Edelman & Diggs rather than the 2 you offered ?

Chubb could also lose some plays when Kareem Hunt is available from week 10.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

It wasn't a bad offer, but would have probably needed Edelman & Diggs rather than the 2 you offered ?

Chubb could also lose some plays when Kareem Hunt is available from week 10.

Yeah I get that, don't think that would have been fair but would be what's needed to lure him away. 

With Chubb, that was my concern and why I'm looking now, see what offers came in from those wanting to take a punt with another 2 weeks to play before Hunt is eligible. Definitely going to lose some work, just how much that's the question. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah I get that, don't think that would have been fair but would be what's needed to lure him away

That's why I didn't bother making that offer, knew you wouldn't want to rip out half of your starting line up!

Is it me or has there been a lot less trades this year? Seems a bit quiet, put it down to the late draft which didn't leave a lot of time to shuffle the pack and with 2 teams less we all have that extra player or two in some cases on the bench to lean on when needed where as last year, benches looked fairly weak.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Is it me or has there been a lot less trades this year? Seems a bit quiet, put it down to the late draft which didn't leave a lot of time to shuffle the pack and with 2 teams less we all have that extra player or two in some cases on the bench to lean on when needed where as last year, benches looked fairly weak.

Then old Jimbo drops in another trade

4 minutes ago, David said:

I’m on a roll now...

I've been looking to freshen up my team, it's weird I'm doing rubbish but I still think I have a decent team, few change of faces though would be nice to freshen it up. Everywhere I look though I would have to weaken one area to strengthen another and I feel quite balanced at the minute

RB: Connor, Chubb, Edmonds and Williams

WR: Edelman, Diggs, Sanders, Shepard

Last year I had a terrible team and started picking up wins, hoping this season kicks in soon. Sanders going to 49ers is a bit worrying as they are not known for using their WR's much, you can't trade for a 32 year old and not use him though, be interesting to see how much of the ball he sees.

Archived