Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Aye. Gallup dropped a TD in his stride in our game last night, that might have just been enough. Did my DEF lose some because of the late Bears fightback? I had dropped off at that point. 

Jets looked alright last week but it's the Pats so who knows. Tight affair!

Oh yes, I was cheering the Bears on in garbage time, I think Saints D dropped 4 points.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like whoever I played, I would've picked up the W this round - that's without whatever score Michel gets on his 2 Gurleys 1 Kupp official debut. I know that definitely hasn't happened yet. The omens are looking good. TheDerbyRam, on the other hand, just can't seem to catch a break! 

Thielen unlikely to play Thursday night ? from a Vikings perspective, I don’t want him to play. We should have enough to beat the Redskins anyway, with everyone on the offence playing well at the moment, so no point risking a hamstring before it’s ready.

from a fantasy viewpoint.....???‍♂️???

43 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Thielen unlikely to play Thursday night ? from a Vikings perspective, I don’t want him to play. We should have enough to beat the Redskins anyway, with everyone on the offence playing well at the moment, so no point risking a hamstring before it’s ready.

from a fantasy viewpoint.....???‍♂️???

But great news for Diggs owners 

6 minutes ago, David said:

But great news for Diggs owners 

Yep. He might get plenty of double coverage, but he can still make plays, especially on play action where he keeps getting wide open for big plays because opposing defences are terrified of Dalvin Cook.

would be really surprised if he doesn’t go over 100 yards again.

Sanu being traded to the Patriots might help my team claw its way back from the abyss.

AJ Green should be playing again soon. Kamara should be healthy. Mahomes is maybe only going to be out for a week. There's a chance.

Archived