Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carnero said:

No Luck No Glory will drag his lot down into the trenches.

Expecting 2 of his players to get arrested this week and suspended, with another 2 out with concussion from a clash of heads as they both went to pick up a salt sachet off the floor.

No Luck No Glory will drag his lot down into the trenches.

You need to hope the Browns offense better have sorted itself out over the bye. Otherwise the pats defense will continue its record of playing against bottom 10 offenses ? 

They've almost played 10 games FFS! 

I just received a notification for the most boring fantasy trade ever. What a waste of 10 seconds of my life.

Not just me then. Think that’s the most weird trade I’ve seen since playing this game

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I just received a notification for the most boring fantasy trade ever. What a waste of 10 seconds of my life.

I think my fantasy season's over; I just want to get more satisfaction from watching the Saints defense dominate people ? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Why?

I've only got two kickers currently. You never know. 

If you had one kicker and he was on bye, I still wouldn’t have given up the Saints defence.

what will you give me for Zane Gonzalez, number 3 kicker in the league, at least then you will have a good one....

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

If you had one kicker and he was on bye, I still wouldn’t have given up the Saints defence.

what will you give me for Zane Gonzalez, number 3 kicker in the league, at least then you will have a good one....

Especially when the Saints have 2 games against the Falcons coming up

It was done in the spirit of not being a scrooge trader tbh. I don't really mind losing them, I'm not going to win anything this year. Unless you've got the Pats DEF are you that bothered about any of the rest. Couple of decent streaming options left on waivers, I'll live.

2 hours ago, David said:

It’s alright, I will take the title of Scrooge trader. The only trade I have made saw me give up Sanu for Kyler Murray. Regret that one now.

I think I waivered Sanu, too, and then had to pick him back up cos of injuries. Whew. 

Archived