January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Squid said:

sat on the john having a little think,

what about that Harvey Barnes lad at liverpool? reckon we could see what he’s like; could be a decent winger to have for the rest of the season.

You mean the one at Leicester?

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Does he? Reckon the concept of working alongside Rooney & Cocu however would ground him..

Yeah, a video of him on his snapchat mocking Harry Kane and calling him a ''spastic'' emerged, seems quite the unsavoury character. Wouldn't want him around the club tbh.

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yeah, a video of him on his snapchat mocking Harry Kane and calling him a ''spastic'' emerged, seems quite the unsavoury character. Wouldn't want him around the club tbh.

Wasn't he like 16 though? surely he'll of matured and realised he was wrong to do that.

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Wasn't he like 16 though? surely he'll of matured and realised he was wrong to do that.

That's still his age. I doubt he's hugely matured from something that happened this summer. I just don't think he's the right sort of character to have around the squad.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

That's still his age. I doubt he's hugely matured from something that happened this summer. I just don't think he's the right sort of character to have around the squad.

Oh.. God.

For some reason, I thought he was 18.

And I didn't realise the video was taken in June, thought it was a year or two ago.

Yeah... he can stay away

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Cheeky bid for Hughes back in January? Watford are rumoured to be after Nigel Pearson, I can't imagine Will is going to be very popular with that neanderthal. I can dream anyway. 

If we've got 15 million to fork out, why not! 

Dig deep, Henry Gabay!

1 minute ago, Squid said:

If we've got 15 million to fork out, why not! 

Dig deep, Henry Gabay!

Honestly don't think he would be that expensive, you would only imagine with Pearson potentially coming in he would fall out of favour, and he's been pushed out of position out wide for a while.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Cheeky bid for Hughes back in January? Watford are rumoured to be after Nigel Pearson, I can't imagine Will is going to be very popular with that neanderthal. I can dream anyway. 

If they appoint Pearson he’ll probably give him to us for a bag of wotsits and half a hobnob... yes please!

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

If they appoint Pearson he’ll probably give him to us for a bag of wotsits and half a hobnob... yes please!

Plain chocolate hobnob?

Mmmmm ? 

Sorry distracted. Yeah, get Will back and Vydra. With Gabay, we can still afford some hobnobs.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Honestly don't think he would be that expensive, you would only imagine with Pearson potentially coming in he would fall out of favour, and he's been pushed out of position out wide for a while.

I guess, think the opportunity to come back to his boyhood club, work under one of the best dutch midfielders of all time, alongside wayne rooney, could work in our favour? 

Archived