LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

12 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Leipzig’s rise has been remarkable, they play great football with full of intensity , a great young manager and are top of the bundesliga and into the last 16 of the champions league. I had a discussion on here with a Native German Derby fan a few years ago about Leipzig when they were in the second division of German football how they could become a threat to teams like Bayern, Dortmund etc in German football in a many years time but neither of us expected them to do this well so quickly. There was even a lot of jealously, envy and hatred of Leipzig by other German fans back then because of the red bull backing and them being perceived to be a plastic club and German fans could foresee their rise, I daren’t think how much non supporting Leipzig fans hate them now!

As I'm currently residing in Germany, I can guarantee that the hate towards The Plastics is stronger than ever. 

I just hope people would hate plastic as much all the time, maybe the seas could be saved.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

First '6-pointer'  of the season. Boro were dreadful in the first half, Stoke just as bad in the second. Shame they can't both lose.

The Stoke forum is going ballistic ????

Loved this one

Sir Alf had his wingless wonders.
We've got the gutless bankers!

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/292583/middlesbrough-stoke-city-match-thread?page=25#ixzz68jNSC6C2

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

If it was on the line it's a pen. But either way it was a foul from behind and a sending off.

I think it’s 100% before the line. I can see the argument for a foul, but I’m not even 100% sure there was enough for that. I’d have probably said foul outside the box, but I can see how the ref has come to that conclusion. 

13 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

If it was on the line it's a pen. But either way it was a foul from behind and a sending off.

13 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I think it’s 100% before the line. I can see the argument for a foul, but I’m not even 100% sure there was enough for that. I’d have probably said foul outside the box, but I can see how the ref has come to that conclusion. 

13 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Especially as the ref didn't view from the correct angle (according to the tv commo team).

Only just seen. I assume the yellow was rescinded after?

Looked like no contact to me..Mane should probably have been booked for diving.

Archived