Pre Season Friendly v Girona (H)

EnigmaRam

19:45 kick off at the mighty Pride Park

Expect the kids to get a run out with a few senior players mingled in. Might see Dowell start to get up his fitness. Hopefully Marriott and Shinnie will be involved and get some minutes under their belts. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to tomorrow game to see likes of chris martin and shinnie and lad signed on loan from Sheffield untied but yound kids of likes of jasion knight selby max bird and maybe couple others too.

Only down side from for I be coming stright from work and going to be one mad dash for me and roasting on hot building and also in pain but I missed pp over the summer.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

lad signed on loan from Sheffield untied

It'll be a cold day in hell that we start loaning players from Sheff Utd. I'm only just getting my head around selling our best players to Watford and Huddersfield.

1 hour ago, Pastinaak said:

It'll be a cold day in hell that we start loaning players from Sheff Utd. I'm only just getting my head around selling our best players to Watford and Huddersfield.

Jamie Ward ! And we needed him 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am looking forward to tomorrow game to see likes of chris martin and shinnie and lad signed on loan from Sheffield untied but yound kids of likes of jasion knight selby max bird and maybe couple others too.

Only down side from for I be coming stright from work and going to be one mad dash for me and roasting on hot building and also in pain but I missed pp over the summer.

Who's that?

they seem to struggle at teams that attack at really pace but also seems to they struggle at defanding at crosses but there streagn seems to be for is when teams make mistakes jumping all over them but they also seem like can over hit passes they like to go long a lot.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

they seem to struggle at teams that attack at really pace but also seems to they struggle at defanding at crosses but there streagn seems to be for is when teams make mistakes jumping all over them but they also seem like can over hit passes they like to go long a lot.

So quite a bit like us then?

Based on minutes played so far we can expect chagned around the 75-80 minute mark again

GK: Roos (170), Mitchell (115)
RB: Bogle (170), Bateman (115)
CB: Keogh (170), Evans (185), Davies (100), Buchanan (39)
LB: Malone (170), Lowe (115), MacDonald (76)
DM: Huddlestone (170), Bird (115), Thorne (45)
CM: Knight (118), Shinnie (90), Dowell (72), Sibley (10)
W: Bennett (185), Lawrence (170), Jozefzoon (170), Whittaker (115), Anya (70), Mitchell-Lawson (50)
CF: Waghorn (170), Martin (115), Marriott (45)

First XI: Mitchell, Bateman, Davies, Buchanan, Lowe, Dowell, Bird, Sibley, Whittaker, Martin/Marriott, Anya
Subs used: Roos, Bogle, Keogh, Evans, Malone, Knight, Huddlestone, Shinnie, Jozefzoon, Waghorn/Martin/ Marriott, Lawrence

Archived