Women’s World Cup 2019

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Was a great watch. Seem to have good like for like subs as well.

Anyone gets tired....on comes s younger faster clone.

Too right .

Its a good squad of players. 

Hope they can do well in the Semi Final next Tuesday. 

Really enjoyed watching that tonight.

Phil Neville has England playing very well .

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Too right .

Its a good squad of players. 

Hope they can do well in the Semi Final next Tuesday. 

Really enjoyed watching that tonight.

Phil Neville has England playing very well .

Alas we're on holiday in sardinia on Sunday. 

Hope I can find some coverage.

Italy might be through themselves in which case all the locals will probably go potty ?

On England.....millie bright seems to be the weak link. Got away with some poor errors. But we're marching on.

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Alas we're on holiday in sardinia on Sunday. 

Hope I can find some coverage.

Italy might be through themselves in which case all the locals will probably go potty ?

On England.....millie bright seems to be the weak link. Got away with some poor errors. But we're marching on.

Have a good un lol 

11 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

England are playing well, growing into the tournament, but Johnatham Pierce and Sue Smith do my nut in. 

They trot out the same lines every game. If I have to hear about Phil Neville saying this is the most rewarding thing he could have done paying homage to prior coaches and players one more time...

Also, they need to stop blowing smoke up arses when someone has had a poor game. Practically every game Fran Kirby has barely done a thing yet they single her out as having been so good. It's baffling.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

They trot out the same lines every game. If I have to hear about Phil Neville saying this is the most rewarding thing he could have done paying homage to prior coaches and players one more time...

Also, they need to stop blowing smoke up arses when someone has had a poor game. Practically every game Fran Kirby has barely done a thing yet they single her out as having been so good. It's baffling.

They were a little better last night, they did single out Millie Bright a few times for her shocking passing. Up there with Clod and Darren Moore passing ability wise. Still, I wouldn't mess her with. She's built like a tank.

Archived