Women’s World Cup 2019

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Either she's seeing a lot of the ball or the cameraman's clocked the good looking dark haired girl in the USA team.

Morgan. I think she's got the Beckham effect. 

Great game to watch and a couple of real REAL high quality goals, ours and their second was pure class. Cracking cross field balls, great first touches and superb first time balls right into the strikers path.

Not pleased with how quick Jonathan Pearce is ready to chuck the lasses under the bus.

We're playing the world champions who have lost a competitive game in 43, We must know it's not going to be a stroll.

I'd be taking young Walsh off, yeah she can spray a ball but is giving it away a little bit too much. Now typing that I hear Alex Scott saying she's the key. Shows what I know.

Cracking game in what's been a real eye opening tournament.

US so on top, winning everything. Just won a header in the box with four england players around her, none challenging.

England resorting to the killer long ball, dont know what else to do. Not sure what happened to the team who superbly beat norway, its nowhere to be seen. Have to give credit to US i guess

Lets see what David Brent Neville can pull out of the hat at half time

Still, plenty of time to go 

Archived