Poor selection

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/05/2019 at 21:08, Ram8 said:

I cannot understand how so many of you can so blindly defend him and his ridiculous tactics when he has single handedly p*ss*d on your parade .. 

Have people not figured ram8 = ramhate?

I've been on forums at different clubs up and down the land since 1999.

Trolls usually pick a name of an ex playing great, stick a number or a beard, or a "captains armband" after their name and off they go.

You have two types of troll, those who aren't fans of the club and it's so clear and obvious it's not true. You might as well just laugh at them.

Then you have actual fans of the club who just love the controversy and pissing people off. I personally think they are worse than the trolls from other clubs, 'cos what kind of person do you need to be to pull apart your own club?

It's why I get myself into so much trouble. I've got a "troll radar" and I can't stand people like that, Not in football and not in real life either.

5 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Trolls usually pick a name of an ex playing great, stick a number or a beard, or a "captains armband" after their name and off they go.

You have two types of troll, those who aren't fans of the club and it's so clear and obvious it's not true. You might as well just laugh at them.

Then you have actual fans of the club who just love the controversy and pissing people off. I personally think they are worse than the trolls from other clubs, 'cos what kind of person do you need to be to pull apart your own club?

It's why I get myself into so much trouble. I've got a "troll radar" and I can't stand people like that, Not in football and not in real life either.

There is a third kind in my opinion, that is the attention seeker. Posts the same tripe year after year just to get quoted. I’d have got rid of him years ago.

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Rampage said:

We need a cheaper version of Tyrone Mears. Immense at this level but not good enough to play in Prem? Massive jump in standard to Prem.

Not sure he was that good.

Was ok, rather have bogle.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Its weird i just dont get trolls, i get this image in my head that they are a 40 year old bloke who still lives at home and spends his time in his bedroom with the curtains closed and sat in just stained y fronts.

I think some arent trolls and just sort of enjoy negativity, i bet all of us know someone who isnt happy unless they have something to moan about.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its weird i just dont get trolls, i get this image in my head that they are a 40 year old bloke who still lives at home and spends his time in his bedroom with the curtains closed and sat in just stained y fronts.

I think some arent trolls and just sort of enjoy negativity, i bet all of us know someone who isnt happy unless they have something to moan about.

Hang on a minute Paul, have you been sitting outside my cottage for the last couple of months? ?

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hands up all of us who "Still live at home"!  Me!  I've always lived at home... apart from that weekend my first missus kicked me out, I didn't live at home that weekend... shame I went back, in hindsight!  

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hands up all of us who "Still live at home"!  Me!  I've always lived at home... apart from that weekend my first missus kicked me out, I didn't live at home that weekend... shame I went back, in hindsight!  

You know what i mean. Tut.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Hang on a minute Paul, have you been sitting outside my cottage for the last couple of months? ?

I didn't plan to, i said to myself i will go home when he changes his pants. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Not sure he was that good.

Was ok, rather have bogle.

Bogle could be a £50 million  player in four years if he continues to play and learn. Says as much about inflated prices as his ability. Potential England international

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I know we’ve had our differences this week but can I politely ask why if you are not a follower of a club would you even want to go on another teams forum?. 

I don't get trolls either but I know some people don't mean to disrupt their own club. They just want something to rage them. Always looking at how they can be offended or how they deserve better

Just the same as every day life with the majority of people going by thinking how the world should shape around them and cater to their needs. 

An awful lot of people live frustrated lives. Waiting for an opportunity to complain and rage. Of course football will provide plenty of opportunity. 

It's the rat race innit? Life isn't how it looks on the telly and we are all very angry about it. 

Let's take an issue with something said on Twitter and release some rage. Or let's pretend we were offended by some radio advert etc. 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I don't get trolls either but I know some people don't mean to disrupt their own club. They just want something to rage them. Always looking at how they can be offended or how they deserve better

Just the same as every day life with the majority of people going by thinking how the world should shape around them and cater to their needs. 

An awful lot of people live frustrated lives. Waiting for an opportunity to complain and rage. Of course football will provide plenty of opportunity. 

It's the rat race innit? Life isn't how it looks on the telly and we are all very angry about it. 

Let's take an issue with something said on Twitter and release some rage. Or let's pretend we were offended by some radio advert etc. 

Yes we do live frustrated lives.

I have spent most of my adult life desiring Kylie Minogue,  apart from a brief flirtation 30 years ago its been very frustrating.

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yes we do live frustrated lives.

I have spent most of my adult life desiring Kylie Minogue,  apart from a brief flirtation 30 years ago its been very frustrating.

Tell us more! 

Was the flirtation with Kylie or reality?

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Thoreau - 'The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.'

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Tell us more! 

Was the flirtation with Kylie or reality?

Ha. It might have been alcohol fuelled.

Archived