Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

9 hours ago, StaffordshrieRam said:

Does anyone know how strict are they on Alcohol on roadrider?

None what so ever if caught they will turn coach back everyone on that coach will not get to the game I suggest you dont bring any what so ever.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am telling you if get caught on my roadrider and gets turned I will not be happy and rest of coach will not be eathier so once again I suggest leave it at home.

Do they taste your pop in case it’s got alcohol mixed in it?

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

None what so ever if caught they will turn coach back everyone on that coach will not get to the game I suggest you dont bring any what so ever.

They don’t do that, they offload folk at the next services. Just don’t get caught..... ?

59 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=02ea831ad1ee593bScreenshot_20190524-182223_Derby.thumb.jpg.cf243f4c01d3479425d78bec9febfbd4.jpg

For anyone who cant be bothered clicking the link ??

I have to say the roadrider packed lunch sounds an appetising prospect.

A bargain at £5, to get that delayed flight feeling without the stress of passport control and sleeping on an airport floor.

10 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Got my RoadRider tickets today. 

Taking them back tomorrow, I'm driving down instead ?

Good luck - I returned my two yesterday and they didn't bat an eyelid, as I think they have a waiting list. But I guess the longer you leave it the less likely they will be able to re-sell them. Ticket office closes at 3pm today and is closed tomorrow..

18 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I have to say the roadrider packed lunch sounds an appetising prospect.

A bargain at £5, to get that delayed flight feeling without the stress of passport control and sleeping on an airport floor.

£3.50 Meal deal tesco mi owd

Archived