Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Can’t remember mate, maybe, I know the flag and half n half scrave sellers where in abundance.

You’d make a killing if you had that gig am tellin thee.

East stand beer stalls, then use queuing barriers to form a snake behind the South stand in front of a burger van, and let the smell of frying bacon work it's magic.

Thank me later Mel, that's Tomori paid for.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

East stand beer stalls, then use queuing barriers to form a snake behind the South stand in front of a burger van, and let the smell of frying bacon work it's magic.

Thank me later Mel, that's Tomori paid for.

Don’t forget the vegan for gods sake.

2 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

You did, I just thought that because it had allowed me to book a numbered coach and had that number on the confirmation email that it would be the same as normal away games. 

We have made other arrangements purely because my son doesnt cope well with the whole not knowing which coach etc, and he struggles queueing aswell, he will be ok with the queue to get into Wembley because he knows once we are in we have set seats and once we are in we are in. 

No probs, hope you, and he, have a great day, UTR'S. 

I think the reason we all have an allocated coach number is so they can work out how many they need to provide. QPR was a case of get in queue and be put on the next available coach. 

Just a thought... but the coach that leaves first could be first in the Wembley car park, might mean it’s at the back of the car park on the way home!

2 minutes ago, rsmini said:

I think the reason we all have an allocated coach number is so they can work out how many they need to provide. QPR was a case of get in queue and be put on the next available coach. 

Just a thought... but the coach that leaves first could be first in the Wembley car park, might mean it’s at the back of the car park on the way home!

Depends if we win or lose I guess. When you lose, you just wanna get home.

Reading this thread means I can’t wait to get up at 3am to be at the front of the queue on Monday! Will probably be told I need to wait for bus 14 that arrives at 0945 as someone forgot to empty the pooper the day before! Stuff dreams are made of ?

22 minutes ago, Ratpackram said:

What time do the coaches leave and from where? I've now managed to get tickets for the match so might as well use the coach id paid for by mistake 

9am at pride park...usually from the main entrance west stand 

You'll want to be there before that though. 

29 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Buy these, have a few sips out of each and top up with *spirit of choice*... they won't suspect a thing sneaky george clooney GIF

image.png.84895d062d2b0fa5474a5e8becd33343.png

For a young lad who has been picking apart every poster who is "breaking the law" by selling their ticket to help out another fan.

Surely you're not advocating or encouraging football fans to take alcohol on coaches where it's prohibited and when the coach could, by law be stopped and searched before it gets to Wembley. 

Surely not.

?

35 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

For a young lad who has been picking apart every poster who is "breaking the law" by selling their ticket to help out another fan.

Surely you're not advocating or encouraging football fans to take alcohol on coaches where it's prohibited and when the coach could, by law be stopped and searched before it gets to Wembley. 

Surely not.

?

Have I said something to upset you? Can you roughly tell me how many times have I "picked apart" posters for trying to sell tickets? There must be a lot for you to say "every poster". I can only think of two instances of me being suspicious of new posters:

1. The one last night
  2. One a few days ago, when a new(?) poster attempted to make a profit on his ticket. @David promptly deleted all posts relating to this.

I also brought attention to a twitter post where the police were investigating a scammer. I may have commented on the 'Hull' fan who was trying to sell two hotel rooms as well.

As far as I'm aware, the resale of tickets is illegal as it states "It is an offence for an unauthorised person to sell a ticket for a designated football match" in 'Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994'. Where to be 'authorised' you need written consent from the match organiser. I can't see any reference to it being acceptable if at or below face value. I believe it's also against the terms and conditions which you agree to when buying the tickets. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.

As it happens, I have nothing against people selling a ticket at or below face value to someone else. I just believe people should be cautious when trying to buy tickets through unofficial means, and certainly not pay for one without seeing the ticket in person. To top it off, the ticket could still be fake.

Regarding the post you just 'picked apart', I thought it was obvious I wasn't being serious. Drinking 9L of fluid on a 3 hour coach journey would be too much for most people.

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Have I said something to upset you? Can you roughly tell me how many times have I "picked apart" posters for trying to sell tickets? There must be a lot for you to say "every poster". I can only think of two instances of me being suspicious of new posters:

1. The one last night
  2. One a few days ago, when a new(?) poster attempted to make a profit on his ticket. @David promptly deleted all posts relating to this.

I also brought attention to a twitter post where the police were investigating a scammer. I may have commented on the 'Hull' fan who was trying to sell two hotel rooms as well.

As far as I'm aware, the resale of tickets is illegal as it states "It is an offence for an unauthorised person to sell a ticket for a designated football match" in 'Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994'. Where to be 'authorised' you need written consent from the match organiser. I can't see any reference to it being acceptable if at or below face value. I believe it's also against the terms and conditions which you agree to when buying the tickets. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.

As it happens, I have nothing against people selling a ticket at or below face value to someone else. I just believe people should be cautious when trying to buy tickets through unofficial means, and certainly not pay for one without seeing the ticket in person. To top it off, the ticket could still be fake.

Regarding the post you just 'picked apart', I thought it was obvious I wasn't being serious. Drinking 9L of fluid on a 3 hour coach journey would be too much for most people.

Chill Winston.

I just feel you're being a bit picky over the last couple of days. I admit I may not see every post of yours so maybe it's just me.

You've not upset me at all.  I just work on the premise that what's good for the goose.....

All good here. I've got myself a 1.5 litre bottle of fanta lemon sneakily topped up with gin. I'm as happy as a hic.... lamb.

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

Chill Winston.

I just feel you're being a bit picky over the last couple of days. I admit I may not see every post of yours so maybe it's just me.

You've not upset me at all.  I just work on the premise that what's good for the goose.....

All good here. I've got myself a 1.5 litre bottle of fanta lemon sneakily topped up with gin. I'm as happy as a hic.... lamb.

I intended to smuggle a litre bottle of gin filled up with lemonade, have I misunderstood anything?

Just now, Spanish said:

I intended to smuggle a litre bottle of gin filled up with lemonade, have I misunderstood anything?

smuggle away pal.

I was just being "reverse" narky ?

I like that "reverse" thing, you can use it for anything.

Today I'll be mostly "reverse" funny.

Archived