Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

What time did you get to the traffic jam?

Its was pretty much a traffic jam from the Midlands to Stanmore if i recall due to roadworks on the M1 and being a bank holiday.

Probably like 11 or 12. We left about 9.30 i think. Ended up running up Wembley way to Chariots of fire on the PA system. No joke.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, mozza said:

You don’t get allocated a coach going, just queue and fill each coach as line diminishes, obviously coach you end up on is the one that brings you back. If a few of you are likely to be split between coaches and you need to be together, wait and let others board before you and get on next available one. That's what happened last time anyway. 

But it allows you to buy a ticket for a specific coach number.... and with an autistic child who picked coach 18, if he doesnt get onto coach 18 then all hell will break loose! 

Plus they will have a list of names for each coach, which I've been told they need to have by law incase of any issues.....

8 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

But it allows you to buy a ticket for a specific coach number.... and with an autistic child who picked coach 18, if he doesnt get onto coach 18 then all hell will break loose! 

Plus they will have a list of names for each coach, which I've been told they need to have by law incase of any issues.....

Just saying how it worked last time, maybe different now,  hope you get sorted, sure you will, good luck. 

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

Just saying how it worked last time, maybe different now,  hope you get sorted, sure you will, good luck. 

Thanks. Will just try to prepare him incase it is just a fill up from the front job 

1 hour ago, kingsy1884 said:

That traffic jam at Stanmore was probably the worst I have ever seen.

I bailed and dumped the car and got to the nearest bus route. Got to the ground ar 2.45. Will never drive again on the day.

I am heading down the night before like and getting the train to wembley so much easier. 

I’ve booked on roadrider regretting it now supposed to be on coach 35 will they let you get on earlier one if your in the queue 

17 minutes ago, Tommorow rams said:

I’ve booked on roadrider regretting it now supposed to be on coach 35 will they let you get on earlier one if your in the queue 

Without being rude, I hope not. We got tickets for specific coaches so should be on that number, otherwise you could end up with people arriving at PP at 6am to get to the front of the queue and on the first coach.... all of the coaches are supposed to leave at 9am, I appreciate it wont be quite that punctual, but surely people.should get on their allocated coach and then that coach leaves when everyone is on 

As people have posted on here, the Roadrider for QPR was An absolute shambles.

All anyone was bothered about was being there for kickoff and our melt of a driver was arrogant, rude and unapproachable. When I did ask him whether we’d make it in time he told me that it wasn’t up to him and it wasn’t his problem. We got there for 2:50 and ran up to get in for kick off. 

Best thing about it though was the driver sent a tip bag round later on the way home. Don’t think there was anything in it when he got it back 

1 minute ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

?

Well the RR is leaving at 9am, so I'd aim to leave way before that, at least then you can stop off at services without the risk of being at the same one as a shitload of coaches ??

11 hours ago, ossieram said:

Our coach leaves at 8:30 and won't be stopping at any services.

Our minibus will have to stop about three times. We don’t even make it to Birmingham without a piss stop. The combination of alcohol and weak bladders leaves us with no choice.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Our minibus will have to stop about three times. We don’t even make it to Birmingham without a piss stop. The combination of alcohol and weak bladders leaves us with no choice.

We've got a bog on the bus.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HONGDA-Underpants-Breathable-Collection-Incontinence/dp/B01E2LKWZU

Hand these out to everyone on your minibus - problem sorted

Derby minibus and coach company have spare seats on one coach.

They've posted this on facebook 3 hours ago, so not sure how manys left.

Hi everyone, we currently have some seats available going to Wembley on Monday the 27th May for the Play-off final (Travel Only). We have 17 seats available and we'll be leaving Derby between 8.30 - 8.50 depending on where you catch the coach. Our pick up points are at Full Street City Centre, Toby Carvery Chaddesden, Alvaston & Allenton. Price is £27.00 per seat, please call 01332 757680 to make your reservation, first come first serve.
Thanks David

Bus.jpg

Archived