Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

9 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Personally I hope you have to get on the coach you booked. We are on 14.  Otherwise it’s gonna be bedlam before we’ve set off

This was the one thing i remember them actually getting right. All the buses on our side were clearly signed with their number and a member of staff was at the side of each bus to check your ticket and to make sure the capacity was correct. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was away for the QPR final so I didn't witness what happened, but I got a Roadrider for the WBA final and from what I recall it was fine

They picked up from the Assembly Rooms and the queue went all the way up to past the Dolphin, but they just herded everyone onto a coach, filled it, moved it out and then the next one appeared

However - this time we all seem to have allocated coach numbers and the pickup is Pride Park. It would make far more sense for people to just get on their numbered coach and then there is no stressful queuing

On 21/05/2019 at 11:09, Gerry Daly said:

I have 2 spare tickets for the road rider if anyone wants them. Have made other arrangements so they aren’t needed. Send me a message if you want them

I spoke to the ticket office about returns and they said once the RR tickets arrive with you in the post, take them into the ticket office and ask for a refund. They have a waiting list

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well me and my dad got our match tickets even through we paid for roadriders those tickets not come yet.

That's not good. 

Our RR tickets came in the same envelope as Wembley tickets 

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well me and my dad got our match tickets even through we paid for roadriders those tickets not come yet.

Loads of other bus companies if they’ve forgot about you mate, don’t panic.

31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

did you buy them in the same order as your match tickets?

If you checked out with them all in one basket then they'd be delivered together

If you got the match tickets - then went back to get the RR tickets in a separate transaction they will no doubt be posted as a separate order

1 hour ago, Ratpackram said:

Thought I was thru to buy tickets for match today,   saw the buy button, pressed it, paid for them only to be told they were road rider tickets so now I've got two tickets for a match I can't bloody watch 

Are you @Parsnip in disguise?

Archived