Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shorty389 said:

Well we are going to get refund for ours, found a driveway 10 mins walk from Wembley for a tenner....  my little man wont cope with it being essentially a free for all on Monday at PP

I think you've made a wise decision. I use Roadrider regularly with no problems at all but was truly shocked by the melee that day we went to Wembley. We are also driving down this year.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think you've made a wise decision. I use Roadrider regularly with no problems at all but was truly shocked by the melee that day we went to Wembley. We are also driving down this year.

I started to get a bit concerned when everyone was saying how bad it was at the last Wembley games, but tried to stay positive. After speaking to the ticket office today, there is no way I'm putting my boy through that stress because it would overwhelm him before we even get there. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

OK, I bought 2 tickets for the coach today in the excitement, now I'm wondering if I should just drive and train it in. 

Not good with crowds and queues. 

I thought you got allocated a specific coach? 

You can wait for your coach if you want. With getting it today, I'm guessing you have the highest number coach, so you can wait in the Back Yard until the queue is nearly gone

3 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

OK, I bought 2 tickets for the coach today in the excitement, now I'm wondering if I should just drive and train it in. 

I suppose climbing aboard bus 1 only to find you a single no show would be quite frustrating.  What do they do?  Leave 2 empty buses to cater for those that missed their numbered bus or just abandon them if they miss it.  Not an easy choice and filling in the order of arrival is possibly the least poor decision.

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

That's what we thought too, but today the ery nice ticket office lady spoke to someone else on the radio, who stated very firmly that it will just be a case of you queue, and then they fill coaches as they arrive and that's your coach... no numbers. 

55 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I suppose climbing aboard bus 1 only to find you a single no show would be quite frustrating.  What do they do?  Leave 2 empty buses to cater for those that missed their numbered bus or just abandon them if they miss it.  Not an easy choice and filling in the order of arrival is possibly the least poor decision.

I guess they will just get to the end of the queue and once that's it that's it.... 

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It means they'll fill coach 1 first, then coach 2, then 3, etc...

The sooner you get the Pride Park, the sooner you'll get to Wembley

Is that definite how it will work if your in queue your on a earlier coach never used roadrider before an am supposed to be on 35 

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Even though my email ticket confirmation has a number 56 on it? 

I thought that was the coach number? 

Think I'll get a refund. 

Yep. I had coach 18 on my confirmation email but that means nothing apparently 

11 minutes ago, Tommorow rams said:

Is that definite how it will work if your in queue your on a earlier coach never used roadrider before an am supposed to be on 35 

Yep. Front of queue will be on 1st coach, then 2nd, then 3rd etc etc. So doesnt matter what coach you booked onto....

2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Yep. I had coach 18 on my confirmation email but that means nothing apparently 

Yep. Front of queue will be on 1st coach, then 2nd, then 3rd etc etc. So doesnt matter what coach you booked onto....

Thanks pal do you know if they stop on way or just straight there

Archived