? lets all laugh at leeds!!!!

De22Ram

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, maxjam said:

I'd love to say I made it but I'd be lying ?

Was killing time googling funny Leeds memes

Where did you find it, was going to tweet it out but deserves full credit for whoever whipped it up 

Just a few select quotes.......  ?     Note. Light editing was required due to Leeds’ language deficiencies .

Can’t get over that image of mount shhhhh’ing the leeds fans after they scored, lampard smirking and that toothy c Wilson all jumping round like monkeys. Wilson in particular but their whole squad have faces you’d never get tired of twitting

Felt a bit like that last night but at least after Wigan there were more games and there was still a small bit of hope. Now it's August before there's another game and then there's a whole campaign to go through, another 46 games of this second tier ? 

Woke at 4 in the morning with that Ducking Lampard chant running through my head and not been able to sleep since, feels worse now than immediately after.

I amused myself waltzing through a couple of their forums. Nothing they say or do will ever endear me towards them one iota - they are, and I fear always will be, a bunch of self-deluding idiots with misplaced airs of self-entitlement. Big club - they undoubtedly were once, but their supporters, or a fair proportion of them, are petty, small-minded and graceless oafs who would struggle to win a debate against a yogurt.

The fans, and the club, deserve each other.

Sith Happens

I think we are being unfair. I for one hope they achieve their ambition of getting out the championship next season.

League one, needs a team like Leeds.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

"Will someone please tell them all to go home" the pitch side presenter bleats. Beautiful stuff. 

"What do we have to do to get out of this bloody awful league". Win without cheating is a good start.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p078h4n6

That's the BBC Radio Yorkshire wrap up on the match. "It's one of the worst nights in football" one of the morons on the mic states. Skip to 5 minutes 30 ish and soak it in. It's a glorious listen!

The levels of delusion from the radio staff and callers is absolutely amazing.

Noel Whelan is erudite, isn't he?

Archived