George Edmundson - Signed for Rangers

Arsene Titman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2019 at 08:38, coneheadjohn said:

He’ll be a massive improvement on Keogh according to a lot of people on here.

He probably wouldn't be a massive improvement on Keogh, but we definitely need an improvement on him. I just don't get the 'love in' for Keogh. He is indisplined in some of his defending and inadequate on defending crosses, as our poor record shows (second worst in division for goals crosses and corners). 

I do get that he catches the eye by diving in to block a shot ocassionally, or going on a run with the ball (which has improved a lot lately). I just want a calmer more effective defender in that cricial position. Villa will put a lot of crosses in tomorrow!!!

1 hour ago, bcnram said:

He probably wouldn't be a massive improvement on Keogh, but we definitely need an improvement on him. I just don't get the 'love in' for Keogh. He is indisplined in some of his defending and inadequate on defending crosses, as our poor record shows (second worst in division for goals crosses and corners). 

I do get that he catches the eye by diving in to block a shot ocassionally, or going on a run with the ball (which has improved a lot lately). I just want a calmer more effective defender in that cricial position. Villa will put a lot of crosses in tomorrow!!!

Just as well Lampard and every other manager since Keogh joined the club have a better qualified opinion on the player than you. On the eve of the most important match Derby have had in the last 5 years and you just can't resist having yet another dig at him. Pathetic!

6 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Just as well Lampard and every other manager since Keogh joined the club have a better qualified opinion on the player than you. On the eve of the most important match Derby have had in the last 5 years and you just can't resist having yet another dig at him. Pathetic!

That’s not a dig, just a viewpoint. 

10 hours ago, bcnram said:

I just don't get the 'love in' for Keogh.

Richard Keogh is on fire. He's the beating testicle of Derby County FC. He's a fearless, attack minded, goal scoring, crucial goal assisting, penalty taking, marauding stallion of a centre half. How can you have watched Derby County over the last few weeks and not get the 'love in' for Richard Keogh? 

If we get promoted tomorrow (today actually... eek!!!), then Richard Keogh will be one of the biggest reasons why.

Archived