Deluded Happyclappers Come Together

Comrade 86

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Every time we win there's posts mocking the miserable gits from the happy-clappers. 

Every time we lose the happy-clappers are mocked by the miserable gits! 

Maybe we should all be happy clappers, for the next twofour, Five games

I really wish but never gonna happen I’m afraid, some on here just can’t help themselves ?

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm in!

The only season I've not been a happy clapper in my life was last year's shitfest but I don't think that counts.

Funny day to come in after the most Rowettesque performance of the season ?

I lapsed after the Blackburn game. Thought that was it for this season, Composed myself to look forward to another shot next year. Yes full of optimism as always but long term rather than in the moment.

flipping bloomin eck. How many goals in the last 4-5 games ? And that’s the difference, not Keogh, not the defence not 42312 

but ball in the back of the net .. yea verily .. 5 games to the prem .. WDLWW .. possible ? .. I thinks so COYR

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It was,but it's not the norm anymore and it's not lampards ethos....so I can quite happily live with it thank you david.

I'm glad you can live with us winning football games Kash because we like that winning feeling round here ?

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It was,but it's not the norm anymore and it's not lampards ethos....so I can quite happily live with it thank you david.

Spot on. That was how we'd face Burton or Barcelona regardless under the slithery one.

It was chaos today, but a controlled chaos.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Spot on. That was how we'd face Burton or Barcelona regardless under the slithery one.

It was chaos today, but a controlled chaos.

Got us into the play offs though didn't it, not going to complain at that. Once again if we make it we will be considered the underdogs.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Got us into the play offs though didn't it, not going to complain at that. Once again if we make it we will be considered the underdogs.

I won't bite and pick at old wounds, but I believe we'll have a far better chance of success under Lampard than we did under Rowett, should we make the play offs.

17 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I won't bite and pick at old wounds, but I believe we'll have a far better chance of success under Lampard than we did under Rowett, should we make the play offs.

Despite Leeds heavily beating us twice already this season? I'd say our chances of progressing are probably the same as they were last season, and I guess I'm one of those that falls under this "deluded happy clapper" title.

The real “deluded happy clappers” are here all season, every season, it’s why we’re called deluded, they don't come in with 2 games to play and say budge up make room for me having doubted us for weeks.

When things are not going great we are looked down on as clueless fools clapping away with great big grins on our face, absolutely oblivious to the club going down the swanny and heading for a points deduction.

Yet all we were doing is having a bit of belief in the team, the manager, the players and their ability to turn things around. Funny thing is they have. Because these players are not "average at best", they are damn good players that have come through a tough period of injuries which hit us hard.

We could have quite easily lost that today with the chances Bristol City had and the mood could be completely different tonight, didn't see it being anymore controlled than Rowett's team was.

But as Wixman said in the match thread, for the last 3 months it’s been nothing but the seasons over, so on nights like this I'd be lying if I wasn't internally thinking of a few and wanting to say stick that up your chuff or run around the living room cupping my ears.

For what it's worth I'm optimistic about our chances in the play offs if we can make it across the line despite the previous results v Leeds, but I felt the same way last year. On our day we can beat anyone in this league, bring em on!

Archived