Sign in to follow this  
minesahartington

'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

The bstrd could have trod on our bulbs.

Good job it wasn’t below freezing, he could have got a bluebell.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The bstrd could have trod on our bulbs.

Fuxake, and they're just starting to come through!

They know Derby in bloom is our secret weapon, come the latter part of the season. Get up there and worry their turnips, or something...

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

The worst part is i can imagine whenever Frank or Mel go on t'internet now, they'll be getting plagued with adverts for fencing, binoculars and pliers.

i will probably get it now anorl.

I know what you mean. I remember what adverts i got when Paul Jewells video exploits where published in the NOTW.

Odd bunch on here. Even Collymore has called for the game to be replayed as a minimum, along with other sanctions. And Jenas has said points should be deducted. Not seen Keown's interview but it's headlined "Leeds have broken football's moral code". 

Bielsa has broken the rules to gain an advantage. We should go within the rules for an advantage and ask the EFL for the points. I expect there will be major sanctions from both the EFL and the FA. It's all the football world is talking about, so they cannot simply let it go and laugh it off.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Odd bunch on here. Even Collymore has called for the game to be replayed as a minimum, along with other sanctions. And Jenas has said points should be deducted. Not seen Keown's interview but it's headlined "Leeds have broken football's moral code". 

Bielsa has broken the rules to gain an advantage. We should go within the rules for an advantage and ask the EFL for the points. I expect there will be major sanctions from both the EFL and the FA. It's all the football world is talking about, so they cannot simply let it go and laugh it off.

I doubt they will do anything.

They might, at a push, issue some sort of 'don't do it again' warning.

They won't do anything about the keepers challenger on Holmes either.

The league/fa has two choices here

1) Leeds go unpunished and it means that clubs can do this. If the FA are happy with this then why not send scouts to training every week?

2) They give Leeds a proper sanction such as points deduction/big fine etc and then its clear that that little devious b****** can't do it again.

If they just say don't do it again then it an absolute disgrace. Either let everyone take this advantage or ban it and punish it. 

You know what will happen next, don't you?

Leeds will be deducted sufficient points to miss out on automatic promotion and climb back only to 3rd by the end of the season.

We will remain 6th.

We will face each other twice again, in the play-offs.

In preparation, Mel will organise a drone spying mission over our training ground as a practice run for it to be flown over Leeds'.

B4, ever the enthusisast and thinking the drone is from Leeds, will arrange for his connections at the drug squad to shoot it down,

Over the two legs, two players from each side will receive red cards. Frank will be sent to the stands for unsportingly kicking Bielsa's tub from beneath him. Bielsa will steer clear of all controversy by replacing his current translator who allegedly speaks English, with one who ceratinly speaks none at all.

Oh, and the results will be that the winner loses at Wembley to the other winning semi-finalist so that we can play Leeds twice again next season.

By then, Bielsa will have been replaced by Nigel Clough, who lasts only 44 days because he upsets the players by telling them to throw all their dirty tricks in the bin.