'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Bielsa publicises his tactical methods in great detail, and usually gives out his team sheets several days in advance.

It's not like he's gaining any information about us which we don't already have about him, so where is the advantage exactly?

Because if we had done it we would have known Hernandez and Cooper would be playing for a start.

1 minute ago, Lambchop said:

You/ Frank are alleging that Bielsa is uniquely engaged in a dishonest practice which gives him an unfair advantage. 

The burden of proof is with you. 

Er, he admitted it. And stuck two fingers up. 

Just now, Lambchop said:

What's the alternative?

If you were the League, would you want to create a specific offence that you knew you had next to no chance of enforcing?

So just force clubs to allow scouts to attend training and have done with it. Level playing field then.

3 minutes ago, Rambam said:

Er, he admitted it. And stuck two fingers up. 

But its ok cause Mourinho once hid in a laundry basket according to someone or other. 

9 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

This topic is done and dusted. We complained. Leeds apologised, then they beat us fair and square in the matrch. Let's not let this issue drag on like a mardy Cardiff fan stuck in a bit of snow.

Spot on.

We weren’t beaten because Leeds knew our tactics. Indeed I would be hard pushed to say what our tactics were.

We were beaten because they worked harder, supported their teammates more effectively both in defence and attack and meant it in every challenge.

We should never speak of this again. It makes us look bad losers.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Spot on.

We weren’t beaten because Leeds knew our tactics. Indeed I would be hard pushed to say what our tactics were.

We were beaten because they worked harder, supported their teammates more effectively both in defence and attack and meant it in every challenge.

We should never speak of this again. It makes us look bad losers.

It isn't the point that we lost. Or how badly or by how much.

Just because we were no where near them on the night does not make it any less disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

It isn't the point that we lost. Or how badly or by how much.

Just because we were no where near them on the night does not make it any less disgusting.

There is no level playing field in football, nor will there be while the game is dominated by money. 

Gaining a bit of extra information about the rival team pales into insignificance compared to the widespread corruption at every level.

It's almost endearing; someone who's still passionate enough to care about winning by outclassing, rather than outspending, the opponent. 

11 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

There is no level playing field in football, nor will there be while the game is dominated by money. 

Gaining a bit of extra information about the rival team pales into insignificance compared to the widespread corruption at every level.

It's almost endearing; someone who's still passionate enough to care about winning by outclassing, rather than outspending, the opponent. 

I find diving disgusting, spitting, the morales of many professionals etc etc. I find this disgusting.That wasn't your original point though.

The last paragraph sums you up. Words such  as endearing and outclassing used. You know how to argue, you're good with words.

But nearly always wrong ?

5 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Not sure outclassing is the phrase I would use for this. 

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

Don't bite. She used those words for a reason.

We were outclassed on the pitch, were we not? Twice  

Both you and Paul71 have resorted to making personal remarks instead of discussing the issue. This generally means you don't have an argument. 

As for me being 'wrong', fine, I said it was just my reading of the situation. Shame you can't disagree without attempting to make it personal. 

Totally disgusting and Cynical act by Leeds. 

They must   have found out Wilson who was a doubt  for us wouldn’t play whereas we didn’t know about Hernandez for them who was a doubt before the game but he started .

Basically Leeds cheated

So because the dirty lids boss admits that he does this (after the bloke was caught and the car used was found to be owned by dirty lids) he is believed by certain posters because he seemed to be honest during his interview! Do these people also believe that it was all down to the cheating argie git and that the club has no knowledge about this?

And just because Frank played under a manager that employed the same tactics doesn't mean he was aware of it or agrees with it.

4 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

We were outclassed on the pitch, were we not? Twice  

Both you and Paul71 have resorted to making personal remarks instead of discussing the issue. This generally means you don't have an argument. 

As for me being 'wrong', fine, I said it was just my reading of the situation. Shame you can't disagree without attempting to make it personal. 

That’s irrelevant they knew Wilson would be out.  We didn’t know about Hernandez 

The Leeds manager must believe it gives his team an advantage to spy on his opponents otherwise he wouldn't go to the trouble of organising it, sending someone out whose judgement he trusts, armed with a pair of pliers ffs!

Derby fans in general seem more amused than outraged so I find it strange that some think we should not discuss it?

Derby have done nothing wrong, Leeds have. I'm not suggesting any punishment, just making the point that whatever happens, whatever is discussed, Derby are the innocent party in all this.

Archived