'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

48 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The worst part is i can imagine whenever Frank or Mel go on t'internet now, they'll be getting plagued with adverts for fencing, binoculars and pliers.

i will probably get it now anorl.

Ducking hell!

image.thumb.jpeg.6947175d9cd7666c31cbae26c0720940.jpeg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The league/fa has two choices here

1) Leeds go unpunished and it means that clubs can do this. If the FA are happy with this then why not send scouts to training every week?

2) They give Leeds a proper sanction such as points deduction/big fine etc and then its clear that that little devious b****** can't do it again.

If they just say don't do it again then it an absolute disgrace. Either let everyone take this advantage or ban it and punish it. 

You know what will happen next, don't you?

Leeds will be deducted sufficient points to miss out on automatic promotion and climb back only to 3rd by the end of the season.

We will remain 6th.

We will face each other twice again, in the play-offs.

In preparation, Mel will organise a drone spying mission over our training ground as a practice run for it to be flown over Leeds'.

B4, ever the enthusisast and thinking the drone is from Leeds, will arrange for his connections at the drug squad to shoot it down,

Over the two legs, two players from each side will receive red cards. Frank will be sent to the stands for unsportingly kicking Bielsa's tub from beneath him. Bielsa will steer clear of all controversy by replacing his current translator who allegedly speaks English, with one who ceratinly speaks none at all.

Oh, and the results will be that the winner loses at Wembley to the other winning semi-finalist so that we can play Leeds twice again next season.

By then, Bielsa will have been replaced by Nigel Clough, who lasts only 44 days because he upsets the players by telling them to throw all their dirty tricks in the bin.

46 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Bielsa has broken the rules 

Which rule, exactly?

8 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

If they just say don't do it again then it an absolute disgrace. Either let everyone take this advantage or ban it and punish it. 

You can't ban something and then punish offenders retrospectively. 

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

Dont disagree that here may well be some in the media that are being hypocritical. But your attempt at 'but sir, he did it first' about Frank is clutching at straws.

Your manager is a rick mate. I can accept my team were atrocious so you should be able to accept that. 

I can accept it was wrong, i can accept why people would be angry, i can accept why Lampard would be angry.

Its just the hypocrisy of the media that annoys me and people (including Lampard) acting like this is something that is totally unheard of in England and demanding Bielsa resign or we get docked points.

3 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Which rule, exactly?

You can't ban something and then punish offenders retrospectively. 

It's the standard bringing the game into disrepute and it's also breaking the EFL's Rule 3.4 of treating other clubs with respect. With potential unlimited sanction for not doing so.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's the standard bringing the game into disrepute and it's also breaking the EFL's Rule 3.4 of treating other clubs with respect. With potential unlimited sanction for not doing so.

All defends on the facts. If he was outside the perimeter looking in as any member of the public could do, then there is no case

if he did break in to the training facility then mega-fine

32 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Nebulous and open to interpretation, if there is nothing specific about observing a rival training. I think, like RamNut says, it depends what lengths he went to to gain access. 

The whole idea of training 'in secret' seems a bit daft to me anyway; it hadn't occurred to me that that was even a thing.

58 minutes ago, Cjay said:

I can accept it was wrong, i can accept why people would be angry, i can accept why Lampard would be angry.

Its just the hypocrisy of the media that annoys me and people (including Lampard) acting like this is something that is totally unheard of in England and demanding Bielsa resign or we get docked points.

Where did lampard say he should resign and get docked points?

1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

Nebulous and open to interpretation, if there is nothing specific about observing a rival training. I think, like RamNut says, it depends what lengths he went to to gain access. 

The whole idea of training 'in secret' seems a bit daft to me anyway; it hadn't occurred to me that that was even a thing.

We aren't talking about breaking the law. We are talking about breaking the expected standards of the association of which Leeds are members. The association can impose what sanctions they like for bringing the game into disrepute. 

Archived