NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be at my first NFL game this Sunday, don't know if anyone else is going down, but I may get @Mr Tibbsto do a video of me coming out of the concourse with my eyes wide open in huge excitement like loads of fans do of their kids when they go to their first ever game. It's a shame that the ground I'll be in will be tainted with the ghosts of Derby County mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I'll be at my first NFL game this Sunday, don't know if anyone else is going down, but I may get @Mr Tibbsto do a video of me coming out of the concourse with my eyes wide open in huge excitement like loads of fans do of their kids when they go to their first ever game. It's a shame that the ground I'll be in will be tainted with the ghosts of Derby County mistakes. 

I’ll be there mate ?

Brees starting against the Cardinals.( @Mr Tibbs )

You have to trust that there's no way they'd play him if he wasn't absolutely definitely 100% healthy, but there's still a niggle at the back of the mind that this is a bad idea.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

I prefer to watch a game, than red zone. I might start red zone , and then if a game starts looking interesting, watch that.

Jets Jags will probably be a bloody nose of a game if you enjoy those.

Giants Lions will be fun to watch I think.

From a neutral perspective on the Saints game it'll be interesting to watch Kyler Murray against a great run defense. Plus Brees is back.

Panthers 49ers is the best matchup of the day, in my opinion, but another defensive first game. Panthers are underrated because of their start to the season, they're really good.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Jets Jags will probably be a bloody nose of a game if you enjoy those.

Giants Lions will be fun to watch I think.

From a neutral perspective on the Saints game it'll be interesting to watch Kyler Murray against a great run defense. Plus Brees is back.

Panthers 49ers is the best matchup of the day, in my opinion, but another defensive first game. Panthers are underrated because of their start to the season, they're really good.

I’m looking forward to the Panthers/Niners game later, also think the Panthers are a really good team, and that should be a good game.

Early doors I might watch the Lions, see if they can stick around in the division battle.

Anything Derby can do...

at least Kearse never injured one of his team mates I guess ?‍♂️

Hes back up to Anthony Harris at free safety, and has been moaning on twitter etc about not being given a chance to show what he can do for a few weeks....good luck with that now ?

FBE554B3-404D-49A5-AF6E-1C35C2881B2A.png

Archived