NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Jinxed it ?‍♂️?

Thats the first time ive seen someone return a kick against the Saints haha.

Lutz almost always leathers kicks through the back of the endzone, weird/unfortunate to not do so against cordarelle paterson of all people ?

Still pretty confident. Our defense is dominating, and we are passing pretty well - just had a couple of bad moments at key times.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Thats the first time ive seen someone return a kick against the Saints haha.

Lutz almost always leathers kicks through the back of the endzone, weird/unfortunate to not do so against cordarelle paterson of all people ?

Still pretty confident. Our defense is dominating, and we are passing pretty well - just had a couple of bad moments at key times.

If Bears keep giving Michael Thomas so much room, there’s got to be a TD coming soon ??

I nearly put Minshew in ahead of Rodgers this week - I'm seriously glad I didn't! Minshew got a very respectable 21 points, but Rodgers 43.76 surely is a once in a blue moon type of performance. He got over 40 once last season. It's put me right amongst the play-off picture. 

I didn't get to watch the entire Rams game, but I did manage to catch most of it. I thought it was idyllic blueprint to how we want to play folloiwng the Ramsey signing. It allowed the DL more time to get at the QB - Donald eating up triple teams on most of the snaps I saw allowed Fowler some great shots at Ryan and he didn't disappoint. A hat trick of sacks and a forced fumble. 

The OL looked a lot better against a, admittedly, struggling pass rush. Gurley's ground game wasn't back to his best, but he's got so much ability that he's able to make key plays. Goff was able to excel behind a much improved OL and he spread the ball about nicely - lots of different targets making an impact. Everett is showing a high level of ability for a receiving TE. 

It was comfortably the most pleasing performance of the season, plenty of positives with very little negatives. 

Latavius Murray has been amazing today. I hope he can use this to really kickstart a tandem with Kamara.

Vonn Bell is hella underrated, too.

Another Latavius Murray TD scratched for a hold ?

Still FG is fine. Up 3 scores now.

Defense has held Bears to 3 points. Im pretty stoked.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

You’re O line has impressed me most, kept that Bears D at arms length all game

Both our lines are basically all pro-bowlers left to right. Its pretty crazy.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Some nice garbage time points for Chicago would be nice for my fantasy team ?

Keeping me up though I wanna go to bed.

Stupid onside kick.

spacer.png

Big win for us, much needed after 3 straight defeats. First time our over-hyped D has made plays all year which finally ensured we started a drive in the opponents half for the first time in 2019. Damage done in the first quarter really, Zeek, Coop and Dak all played pretty nicely putting up some good numbers. 

A return of the play-action and a big W. 

Being a casual fan since the 80's when it was on Channel 4, it's personally great for me how much the 49ers have turned things around this season.  Although I'm still not 100% convinced on Garopolo.  Seems more of a Steady Eddie than a baller like Mahomes, Jackson, Rogers or Mayfield.  Currently we're the very definition of a team being better than the sum of their parts.

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Being a casual fan since the 80's when it was on Channel 4, it's personally great for me how much the 49ers have turned things around this season.  Although I'm still not 100% convinced on Garopolo.  Seems more of a Steady Eddie than a baller like Mahomes, Jackson, or Rodgers.  Currently we're the very definition of a team being better than the sum of their parts.

FTFY

Archived