NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I’ve finished crying.....

that was so frustrating because it was such a great chance to go and win in KC. But every time we seemed to get momentum and looked to be taking charge of the game, we did something terrible ?‍♂️ The shanked punt at the end that basically gave KC the game summed it up.

13 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Now I’ve finished crying.....

that was so frustrating because it was such a great chance to go and win in KC. But every time we seemed to get momentum and looked to be taking charge of the game, we did something terrible ?‍♂️ The shanked punt at the end that basically gave KC the game summed it up.

At least you lost to a great playmaker in... *checks notes* Matt Moore.

"People sleeping on our historic defense with the bs 'you've not played anyone' excuse." - Pats fans.

Get ducked Pats. Your Def is good, it aint great.

Lamar for MVP!

Was getting a little worried when the tide was turning in the second quarter, but have to expect Brady to do something at some point. But that was pretty special, this defence has arrived after being shocking the first 3/4 games. 

12 minutes ago, David said:

Not me. I quite liked United in the 90s and Patriots winning last night would have been beautiful. Not watched it but can only imagine the horrendous calls that must have handed the Budgies the win.

Frankly, and genuinely not biased, that was the best refereed game I've watched in about 2 or 3 years. Was actually refreshing to not have lucky call aid a win or a ******** one causing a loss for once.

That was an enjoyable watch in the end, Giants are bad though so we've not learned anything new. The DEF are starting to get something going though which is only positive and Bennett looks a good addition. 

It was nice to watch it at a normal time too and to not be trying your hardest to keep your eyes open. The Cowboys coverage over here is brilliant (if your a Cowboys fan). ESPN have covered the post game stuff for 45 minutes now and haven't mentioned anything remotely positive about the Giants ? I can kinda get why people dislike us who were born post 1990. 

Vikings up next then the Lions, Pats, Bills, Bears and then the Rams so it's not getting any easier. Hoping that loss to the Jets, which I've just re-offended myself with by recalling that result, doesn't cost us. 

5 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Vikings up next then the Lions, Pats, Bills, Bears and then the Rams so it's not getting any easier. Hoping that loss to the Jets, which I've just re-offended myself with by recalling that result, doesn't cost us. 

Oof that’s a tough schedule.

Big game this one for us. We really don’t want back to back losses. We need to play way better than we did in KC. The offensive play calling was horrible, it was so timid and smacked of Zimmers conservative influence. We need to play aggressive. 

We are aiming for a clean sweep of the East, though the Skins & Giants are rubbish, and we had the Eagles at home, so this is by far the toughest game. 

Hopefully it’s a good game, as I’ll have to stay up all night ?

Archived