NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Bengals are benching Andy Dalton and starting Ryan Finley in week 9. Just put that tank into overdrive.

Dalton is really the least of their worries. I can't get my head round that, also stated they wouldn't be open to trading him. He's not an amazing QB, but definitely not in the worst in the league. Ryan Finley could well be a diamond in the rough, but he's going to have the same OL that's been bottom tier for a while. 

Rams effectively do whatever they can to get rid of Talib, which I can't get my head around. I know he's injured and we're engineering a deal for Ramsey, but I feel Dolphins have been able to play our desperation there. I'm still no expert on the NFL trade/salary cap complexities, so maybe I'm wrong. 

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Dalton is really the least of their worries. I can't get my head round that, also stated they wouldn't be open to trading him. He's not an amazing QB, but definitely not in the worst in the league. Ryan Finley could well be a diamond in the rough, but he's going to have the same OL that's been bottom tier for a while. 

Rams effectively do whatever they can to get rid of Talib, which I can't get my head around. I know he's injured and we're engineering a deal for Ramsey, but I feel Dolphins have been able to play our desperation there. I'm still no expert on the NFL trade/salary cap complexities, so maybe I'm wrong. 

The Dalton line is real. He's the most average of average. He's the prime meridian. The mathmatical mean.  He's a QB who isn't quite poo enough to get you into the conversation for a top draft pick, but isn't good enough to win a play off game. He doesn't elevate players around him, but will steer a talented ship to the post season before promptly losing.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

The Dalton line is real. He's the most average of average. He's the prime meridian. The mathmatical mean.  He's a QB who isn't quite poo enough to get you into the conversation for a top draft pick, but isn't good enough to win a play off game. He doesn't elevate players around him, but will steer a talented ship to the post season before promptly losing.

You should write his CV for him... ?

That win was there for the Cards. Theu really should have got it. Their coach being a rookie is so evident at times. Same can be said of Kyler but not as often.

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That win was there for the Cards. Theu really should have got it. Their coach being a rookie is so evident at times. Same can be said of Kyler but not as often.

Still not sure what to make of Kingsbury. He didn't even have a good record at College level, and it seems some of his offense is just catching people out because it's so different to others, not particularly because it's anything special. Obviously, they're limited on talent too, which muddies it further.

18 minutes ago, Srg said:

Still not sure what to make of Kingsbury. He didn't even have a good record at College level, and it seems some of his offense is just catching people out because it's so different to others, not particularly because it's anything special. Obviously, they're limited on talent too, which muddies it further.

He's clearly got some talent in designing plays; but his decision making has been awful. 

Kingsbury’s run design has been great, we look really dangerous when we line-up with two RB’s which I think is a big part of the trade for Drake. Having a rotation of DJ, Edmonds and Drake allows us to play out of that personnel a lot more successfully.

I’d also point towards the fact we only have 4 turnovers on the entire season and not a single fumble. That’s good coaching.

Yes, he’s having some rookie moments because he is in fact a rookie, but there’s been a massive improvement in AZ considering we were literally the worst team in the NFL with a historically bad offense. My instinct is we’ve leapfrogged quite a lot of teams this season (I.e. Giants, Falcons, Bucs) and we’ll see a similar leap next year if we can get some talent in around Kyler.

It’s a shame we’re in the NFC really, particularly the NFC West, I think we’d have a good chance at 500 this year if we were in one of the weak as piss AFC divisions.

I’ve been telling Vikings fans all week Mahomes isn’t going to play. Now they believe me ?

KC are pretty banged up all over team, whilst we don’t have any injuries. Because of that, it’s a game we have to be winning. We should win all our home games this season. To win the division, we need one, maybe 2 big road wins, with trips to KC, Dallas & Seattle in the next 4 games.

we need really big games from Dalvin Cook & Alex Mattison, to punish that poor KC run defense and keep their offence off the field.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Lmao Gardner Minshew II

Indeed! What an absurd end to that game.

Minshew might have played himself out of the job in 3 plays ? 

Archived