Happy Christmas Rams Fans

Ellafella

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Happy Christmas to everyone,best wishes from us all.

Stay positive(it could still be Rowett!)

I can't understand the vitriol against Rowett.

Ok his football isn't the finest but this time last year we were around 5 points better off & in 2nd place.

He's moved on, no need for bitterness, let it go.

Merry christmas to all Rams wherever you are

Ooh, It's a lot more civil in here, compared to the Bristol City match thread!  How lovely!

Merry Christmas one, each, and all, and here's to celebrations ahead, not only at the turn of the new year, but throughout!

2019 is apparently the year of the pig... which if you ask me, shows an uncanny similarity to The Ram, what with a leg in each corner, it's portly appearance, and it's penchant for being associated with s*it!  It's just too similar to ignore the obvious omens! 

We are going up, I say...

UTR.

6 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I hope owd Hilda has a smashing Xmas. She’s the best.

Hilda sez thanks mi owd. Tbh shes gettin better buts shes not been reet since she changed her brand of chewing tobacco . Ive bought her a selection of new uns for christmas. In fact thats why she stopped goin matches cause she got toad off fir spitting in’t coffee cup. Any way ill mek sure she has a good un . Dunt tell her ive bought her a new chip pan and one of them Dyson hoovers to help when she’s cleaning.  Call me a softee.... 

10 hours ago, Owd miner said:

Merry Christmas mi owd and all fellow Rams fans .. From Owd Miner 

ps Hilda sends her seasons greetings ta you all as well, she cant write it her sen as shes got sum washing to put in

As tha bort 'er a dishwasher, yer owd romantic? Bluddy' 'ell, tha' musta bin doin' neets wi' overtime! 

1 minute ago, David said:

It’s all an act, you know that right? He hasn’t been allowed to touch the remote control for the last 35 years and spends his Saturday afternoon pushing a trolly round Tesco. Can’t fool me.

Don’t you start rumours it’s me!

13 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

As tha bort 'er a dishwasher, yer owd romantic? Bluddy' 'ell, tha' musta bin doin' neets wi' overtime! 

Dunt need a dishwasher at min . Hildas arthritis aint too bad to stop her washing pots yet . Ill ger her one when she needs one . Shes also ok wi mangle out in yard. I did see her struggling though other day but im all fer equality so i let her carry on. If it gets too much ill ger her a twin tub. 

Archived