Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bob The Badger

What American teams do you support?

Recommended Posts

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (still think it is funny that Florida has a hockey team...and Vegas!)

NBA Lakers - Or anyone who plays the Celtics

NBL Rays - And anyone who plays the Red Sox or the Yankees

NFL Eagles - And anyone that plays the Pats or the Packers

 

and don't forget the mighty

Tampa Bay Rowdies..!

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Carnero said:

Sam Bradford?

 

19 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Probably Goff going off of his age. 

Edit: poo maths, would be 18 when they drafted Bradford so more than likely. 

Bradford yeah, watched it for a few years before not having a team then decided whoever was the worst I’d pick, although I do have 2 rams Jerseys both with Goff on the back 👍 would have had Gurley on one but it’s not worth the abuse from mates.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (still think it is funny that Florida has a hockey team...and Vegas!)

NBA Lakers - Or anyone who plays the Celtics

NBL Rays - And anyone who plays the Red Sox or the Yankees

NFL Eagles - And anyone that plays the Pats or the Packers

 

and don't forget the mighty

Tampa Bay Rowdies..!

👏

Share this post


Link to post
On 04/12/2018 at 03:12, Bob The Badger said:

Surprised so few Rams fans.

When I was looking for a team to follow back i n 1984, the L A Rams were an utter no-brainer!

Same here, still follow them.🐏🐏🐏

Share this post


Link to post

Baltimore Ravens. Couldn't really care less for NBA, NHL, MLS, MLB, although I'd probably go for the Orioles if I had to choose a baseball team simply because a lot of the beat writers I follow for the Ravens also report on the Orioles. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

 

Bradford yeah, watched it for a few years before not having a team then decided whoever was the worst I’d pick, although I do have 2 rams Jerseys both with Goff on the back 👍 would have had Gurley on one but it’s not worth the abuse from mates.

I hear you on the Gurley name!

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, David said:

Never heard of em, are they a boy band?

You need to get a more worldly outlook on football Daveo, stop limiting yourself to Grimsby...its a big old place you know..get out there - explore it...!

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You need to get a more worldly outlook on football Daveo, stop limiting yourself to Grimsby...its a big old place you know..get out there - explore it...!

Plenty of second rate pub teams around here to watch without travelling across the pond

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I hear you on the Gurley name!

What a player though! reckon next one might have to have Donald on the back especially now he’s committed! 

Edited by Ramslad1992
Added a bit

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

What a player though! reckon next one might have to have Donald on the back especially now he’s committed! 

We are witnessing an all-time great with Donald.

I have never seen a defensive player take over games as he can do.

The best since Lawrence Taylor and there have been some good ones in that time.

As for Gurley, well that guy is in the Marshall Faulk league and that's saying something. 

I thought he was being petulant when he was whining about Fisher's offense being at high-school, but it appears you was 10% right.

 

Share this post


Link to post

NFL - NY Giants. Started supporting in 06, the following season was amazing. Ultimate highs and lows team, seen 2 SB wins and a bunch of uninspiring rubbish over the 12 years!

NBA - Miami Heat. Visited Florida in 2002. Loved being on Miami Beach, first bball game I saw on TV when I returned home was the Heat with a young D Wade. Similarly, witnessed amazing seasons with Lebron and co, with a lot of rubbish as well.

Soft spot for the NY Knicks too, seen them at Madison Square Gardens beat the Celtics which was fantastic!

MLB - LA Dodgers

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.