U23 v Arsenal

Rambalin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Sibbers is continuing his rise into being a good asset for the club.  I can see him interesting the first team coaches if he keeps this up.

Mitchell Lawson looks a player too, and the lad who played left wing towards the end, I regret not remembering his name.

They all played well to be honest.

Tyreese or Tyrone or Typhoon Wilson isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Sibbers is continuing his rise into being a good asset for the club.  I can see him interesting the first team coaches if he keeps this up.

Mitchell Lawson looks a player too, and the lad who played left wing towards the end, I regret not remembering his name.

They all played well to be honest.

Tyree Wilson

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

1 point off last season’s total. 2 points off equalling our best season in this division. 

And with some of our (supposedly) better prospects out on loan - got to be impressed with the kids that have made the step up to U23 level...

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Am I right in thinking that we'll loan out the top of the class in January for first team experience and then try to scrape through the second half of the season having to try to bring through the next batch? I'm sure that's what they've been trying to do in previous seasons.

Wassall hinted that in a recent interview. 

Just catching up on the thread. Couldn't help but remember a game at the Baseball Ground in the 70s when Arsenal had 2 players sent off early on (one was Alan Ball). Though that day we still only just scraped home (2-1?).

Great result for the U23s. Having a few training with the first team, showing them the path they can take, has got to be a big incentive. We are top of the league! 

Archived