Forest at home moved to the Monday

RiddingsRam

Forest game moved to Monday 17th December   

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

That happened though didn't it, just like 5 years ago? Ended up getting rearranged for a Thursday night in Feb?

Was a Tuesday night in March 2012. The night Barker got injured and Bucko rolled a winner past Lee Camp deep into injury time.

Some disgusting chanting going off that night between both sets of fans.

Hate Sky, really do. Only upside is that I'll probably book the Monday and the Tuesday off so it'll be a 4 day weekend. Not a major hassle for me really but I do feel for those who've been organised and made plans and will now struggle to get to the game, or face long journeys home late at night. Hopefully the boys will rip the Gumps a new one to send everyone home buzzing. 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Hate Sky, really do. Only upside is that I'll probably book the Monday and the Tuesday off so it'll be a 4 day weekend. Not a major hassle for me really but I do feel for those who've been organised and made plans and will now struggle to get to the game, or face long journeys home late at night. Hopefully the boys will rip the Gumps a new one to send everyone home buzzing. 

That's me... Coming up from London for evening games either means a late night drive back to London on the Monday night or 2 days off work - Not sure I'll get the two days off then with Christmas 3 days after - And don't have enough days left to take the whole week

Archived