1 Loan Signing

jimbobram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jimbobram said:

I think Loftus-Cheek will have many premier league clubs after him if he’s allowed to go on loan. Think he as well as the Clyne suggestion in the thread are a little unrealistic 

Agreed it's unrealistic but you would have said Mount was unrealistic as well?

4 minutes ago, sage said:

We need to loan a RB and maybe buy young players with potential for the squad/u23s. 

Left footed CB and maybe a CF.

I think you're right about the centre back situation - Davies and Keogh not getting any younger and we haven't got anyone looking likely for the under 23s there (although I have heard that young Pearce is pretty useful, if slow! ?

Would love to think we might keep Tomori beyond this season but we really need our own young centre backs learning from the seniors and pushing for a start. Buchanan is still an under 18 and Max Hunt isn't getting any game time yet.

I'm less worried about forwards as we seem to have two or three at under 18 level that will be coming through soon.

I'd like to see us somehow look to put a deal together for Tom Cairney. He's been a victim of the mismanagement at CC this season and if he leaves then we stand a chance. 

Ward-Prowse may also be an option considering the lack of gametime he's getting at Southampton at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'd like to see us somehow look to put a deal together for Tom Cairney. He's been a victim of the mismanagement at CC this season and if he leaves then we stand a chance. 

Ward-Prowse may also be an option considering the lack of gametime he's getting at Southampton at the moment. 

Tom Cairney the Fulham captain that has just returned from an ankle injury that kept him out for two months, and a player their manager has publicly stated they have missed during that time, whilst also turning down a 20m bid for him in the summer ?

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Ward Prowse is a good shout

35 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Tom Cairney the Fulham captain that has just returned from an ankle injury that kept him out for two months, and a player their manager has publicly stated they have missed during that time, whilst also turning down a 20m bid for him in the summer ?

Yeah, that's the one. To be honest, I didn't realise he was injured. 

Archived