Snake City (A) Ticketsss - Sold Out

Day

9 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Stoke tickets  nearly all gone, 200 odd left for general sale, great effort as its on sky, think it's the fact we can not wait to let Rowett know what we think of him, I will be there, going on a mini bus, can not wait, last away game before Christmas, hope it's a good one, and I will see Gary in tears. 2-0 to the mighty Rams.

I am sure Rowett will be expecting some stick and it will be water of an old an old ducks back.

I personally would like to think we are better than that.

What better way to show him, than to turn up, support the Rams like warriors. Make as much noise as we can and walk away with dignity and a 3 - 0 win.

(He might just then think, what he is missing)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, philmycock said:

Any room on the minibus for 6 of us?! ? we're looking at train there and taxi back

Good job I read that I could of swore there was a 10.28 train back when I last checked , that's royaly ducked my plans up . If it's a sell out fingers crossed on a special train. 

24 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I am sure Rowett will be expecting some stick and it will be water of an old an old ducks back.

What better way to show him, than to turn up, support the Rams like warriors. Make as much noise as we can and walk away with dignity and a 3 - 0 win.

Unfortunately don't think it's going to happen. 

The opportunity to spew hatred towards someone for no particular reason will be too much some I feel.

I'm with you and would much rather that effort be used to get behind the team and spur them on.

41 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Brilliant. Absolutely. I suspect though that it’ll be a dour 0-0 and Charlie George will effectively kill off our chances of the double by dislocating his shoulder colliding with the advertising billboards. ? Oops. Wrong decade. 

48 minutes ago, angieram said:

You are joking about not giving Rowett stick, aren't you? Why do you think we're selling out so quickly? Of course people are going to give Rowett stick; I would guess that's the only reason many are going! 

Or maybe they're going because it's local and we're playing attractive football and to show support for the team (Or maybe not)

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Brilliant. Absolutely. I suspect though that it’ll be a dour 0-0 and Charlie George will effectively kill off our chances of the double by dislocating his shoulder colliding with the advertising billboards. ? Oops. Wrong decade. 

Wasn’t the billboards, it was dirty Denis Smith the Stoke centre half who broke Charlie. 

I don't understand why anyone would spew hatred at Rowett. Look how things have improved since he left. He's done us a favour. He should be applauded for getting us into the play offs and applauded louder for paving the way to something that looks like a decent future. 

5 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I don't understand why anyone would spew hatred at Rowett. Look how things have improved since he left. He's done us a favour. He should be applauded for getting us into the play offs and applauded louder for paving the way to something that looks like a decent future. 

Where's the fun in that ? It's just banter .

3 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

We'd better not lose this one. Can you imagine the insufferable smug look on his face after our fans have been singing "Gary Rowett, what a banker, what a banker" for the whole game and then they nick a 1-0 win.

Don't care! It might well happen, but we will have the moral high ground, having played the better football.

"Frankie Lampard's Derby Army!"

Archived