Snake City (A) Ticketsss - Sold Out

Day

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think we should be thanking Rowett !!!........................................

For leaving our club!!! and we got a few quid to boot....you couldn't make it up!!......archaic dull dross v exciting,entertaining football

My opinion of Rowett will not change , win lose or draw.....but so so glad he left us , cheers Gary ?

15 hours ago, richinspain said:

I don't get it either (well, I do really but it it would buggar up my comparison). It's as if your not particularly attractive girlfriend, who every now and again makes you think you're the luckiest man alive, suddenly walks out on you and shacks up with the rich bloke down the road. At that moment you think you hate her for what she's done to you after telling you all this time that you're her dream man, even though she slipped you a bit of cash as well. But then only a few days after her walking out you meet a super model and within no time you're living with her, and what's more your sex life is totally incredible. How can you still hate your ex?

How much did she give you? @richinspain. Enough to buy a Spanish villa or just a tapas? ?

9 hours ago, Saity said:

I personally think we should be thanking Rowett !!!........................................

For leaving our club!!! and we got a few quid to boot....you couldn't make it up!!......archaic dull dross v exciting,entertaining football

My opinion of Rowett will not change , win lose or draw.....but so so glad he left us , cheers Gary ?

Absolutely...the clever thing for Derby fans to do is laud him. He did us a HUGE favour. Sing “one Gary Rowett!...there’s only 1 Gary Rowett”. Followed by “YOU’ve got Gary Rowett, YOU’ve got...Ga-ree ROW-et!”...ie show total respect. 

16 hours ago, richinspain said:

I don't get it either (well, I do really but it it would buggar up my comparison). It's as if your not particularly attractive girlfriend, who every now and again makes you think you're the luckiest man alive, suddenly walks out on you and shacks up with the rich bloke down the road. At that moment you think you hate her for what she's done to you after telling you all this time that you're her dream man, even though she slipped you a bit of cash as well. But then only a few days after her walking out you meet a super model and within no time you're living with her, and what's more your sex life is totally incredible. How can you still hate your ex?

You forgot to mention the bit where she sold your Porsche (2 years old, all leather, mint condition, FSH etc...) for £20, before she left!

On 16/11/2018 at 16:39, richinspain said:

perfectly put.

Archived