Come on Derby show no fear

B4ev6is

Come on lads I know you can beat chelsea at stamford bridge go there get into there faces and dont back down you are playing preatty stunning football. I think you are better than chelsea. You have army of derby fans traveling down to london believeing you can win and reach last 8 of capital one cup. 

Lets go there and attack them they will be thinking they have won this before a ball even freaking kicked. So come on lads let prove them wrong.

To every single derby fan travling down to Stamford bridge lets suck this ball into the net. Lets be loud and pround of the lads let whole of london were is this noise coming from this is our chance to win it all.

Who is with me

Lets see the lads to glory.

Come you rams.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be happy with a competitive performance and a goal or two. Never been to Stamford Bridge as a fan before so really looking forward to standing in Row 5 of the Shed Lower.

I did however play in a Charity tournament at the Bridge 2 years ago and bagged 7 goals on our way to the final before losing on pens if you're asking... If anyone's in the market for a slightly doughy left footed plodder give me a shout! 

Up the Rams!  

27 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

I dont think we are better than Chelsea.

But then again I don't think we are/were better than Man utd, so thats where I'm pinning my hopes.

Manure were totally out of form when we played them....Chelski are on fire and tearing decent Prem teams apart both home and away. If we keep it below 5 it will be a moral victory......

30 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Would be happy with a competitive performance and a goal or two. Never been to Stamford Bridge as a fan before so really looking forward to standing in Row 5 of the Shed Lower.

I did however play in a Charity tournament at the Bridge 2 years ago and bagged 7 goals on our way to the final before losing on pens if you're asking... If anyone's in the market for a slightly doughy left footed plodder give me a shout! 

Up the Rams!  

A slightly doughy left footer?  That’s all we knead 

58 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Manure were totally out of form when we played them....Chelski are on fire and tearing decent Prem teams apart both home and away. If we keep it below 5 it will be a moral victory......

Stop being bloody negative 

Derby are going to win

You’ll do for me B4 .... up until now I was a bit ‘yeah whatever’ about this fixture as just like @VulcanRam this Saturday is more important in my book.  HOWEVER after reading your OP I’m now totally up for this tie, the fires been lit & I’m buzzing for tomorrow night ? CCCCOOOOOYYYYYRRRRR’s. Bring on the Blue’s B4 ???

Archived