V WBA (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

He didn't dive tbf, but he tripped over himself. Easy for him to think he was tripped. I have no ill feeling towards Gayle there but it was not a foul either.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have been trying to sell Keogh for years on here. This West Brom side would look so much better with our two CBs in it.

I know he makes mistakes, but that goes with the territory. Difference this half has been one team comfortable and brave at the back with the ball at their feet and another side who look nervous with it.

Just now, lukedcfc said:

West Brom are absolutely awful in defence, I will be fuming if we don't win this comfortably. 

Yeah but they're really ducking good in attack. We'll need to be really defensively at it for the full 90 to win this comfortably, I wouldn't be "fuming" if they pulled goals back.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Yeah but they're really ducking good in attack. We'll need to be really defensively at it for the full 90 to win this comfortably, I wouldn't be "fuming" if they pulled goals back.

I would be pretty fuming I we can't see out a 2 goal lead especially when there are a few more goals in it for us, the only way we don't win this is if we concede 3 becuase I  am pretty confident we will score second half.

Archived