Who would we take from Man U starting X1 ?

Sparkle

Seriously £335 million pound starting X1 for Man U but who out of them would we actually want this season? 

Based on what was seen on Tuesday 

For me martial and not much more, Lukaku could be a different option for us but doesn’t seem to actually run much)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

Seriously £335 million pound starting X1 for Man U but who out of them would we actually want this season? 

Based on what was seen on Tuesday 

For me martial and not much more, Lukaku could be a different option for us but doesn’t seem to actually run much)

This is the point it went a bit OTT. (including the dream thread)

All of them. Not on the night. But over a season i'd take every single one of that starting 11.

Yeah, this thread is rubbish. United's squad is way better than ours, it's foolish to think otherwise. I'd take all but Phil Jones from the starting 11. Just because United isn't a hugely coherent team at the moment, doesn't mean that their individuals aren't better than ours.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yeah, this thread is rubbish. United's squad is way better than ours, it's foolish to think otherwise. I'd take all but Phil Jones from the starting 11. Just because United isn't a hugely coherent team at the moment, doesn't mean that their individuals aren't better than ours.

Carson > Romero. 

If Carson was at Utd he'd be their no.2

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Carson > Romero. 

If Carson was at Utd he'd be their no.2

I'm not sure I agree with that, Romero is Argentina's international goal keeper and pretty damn good. Carson lacks in distribution, which is where top top keepers thrive. Carson is good for us, but for a top 6 Premier League side? I have heavy doubts.

Currently all of them. It's the style of play that's hindering United, not the players. If you swapped managers on Tuesday night and United played with our mentality, and we played with theirs, we'd have been battered.

Jose is a dinosaur and the best thing United could do is get rid of him before he does even more damage.

19 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Currently all of them. It's the style of play that's hindering United, not the players. If you swapped managers on Tuesday night and United played with our mentality, and we played with theirs, we'd have been battered.

Jose is a dinosaur and the best thing United could do is get rid of him before he does even more damage.

Maybe the question should be Jose or Frank then, the old guard or the new upstart?

53 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'm not sure I agree with that, Romero is Argentina's international goal keeper and pretty damn good. Carson lacks in distribution, which is where top top keepers thrive. Carson is good for us, but for a top 6 Premier League side? I have heavy doubts.

Good shot stopper, but punches too much. I know it’s the modern way but leads to trouble. Poor at reading play and doesn’t command his area. I would take Carson, any day. At least he knows where his box ends 

Archived