B****y Fellaini!

ramtique

Oh what a night .. and I’m really not grumbling, but that late late Fellaini header slightly spoiled my evening (but only slightly l!) 

Had chucked a last minute tenner on the Rams to win in 90 minutes (12/1) and also a long shot bet of £1 (wasn’t that confident but odds were too good to resist!) on Manure to be ahead at HT but the Rams to win in 90. 125/1! So yes, a loss of £250. Cheers Marouane! ??

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ramtique said:

Oh what a night .. and I’m really not grumbling, but that late late Fellaini header slightly spoiled my evening (but only slightly l!) 

Had chucked a last minute tenner on the Rams to win in 90 minutes (12/1) and also a long shot bet of £1 (wasn’t that confident but odds were too good to resist!) on Manure to be ahead at HT but the Rams to win in 90. 125/1! So yes, a loss of £250. Cheers Marouane! ??

bad luck - he has the knack of coming up with the goods for a poor Utd team at the death

Manure are a bit of a shambles at the moment

But no taking away lasts night performance............we surely have 2/3 stars who will play for England....time is right to strike!!!

5 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

Where did they get 6 minutes from - I do not remember an injury, maybe the sending off took a little but 6 minutes.

Old Trafford to feature in a remake of back to the future I think

Its Old Trafford mate.... Fergie might be gone but Fergietime seems to have continued...

Big fan of Fellaini. He's got a reputation of a donkey but I think it's because he doesn't look like someone who would be anything other than a battering ram.

He's got to be one of the best players in the world at winning the ugly stuff. He's all elbows too.

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

I cashed out in the 90th min ?? never trust Derby to hold on to a lead

That and Man Utds record of late goals. As soon as the VAR was cleared I was pounding the cash out button. One advantage of not being at the game, no way would I have been able to with the usual poo internet at grounds and all of those United fans hitting up Uber.

1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Where did they get 6 minutes from - I do not remember an injury, maybe the sending off took a little but 6 minutes.

I was fuming when the board went up, but on reflection:-

2 goals 

6 substitutions

Martial injury

Romero sending off

6 minutes was probably about right

When you say it like that.....

I did not know they counted goals

Have heard they add 30 seconds per substitution so that and 30 seconds each for Martial and the sending off would have been 4

To be honest I was hoping for 3 or 4, When I saw 6 I felt it might be too much. I was also convinced Lee Grant would be hero if it went to pens - so just shows what I know.

3 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

When you say it like that.....

I did not know they counted goals

Have heard they add 30 seconds per substitution so that and 30 seconds each for Martial and the sending off would have been 4

To be honest I was hoping for 3 or 4, When I saw 6 I felt it might be too much. I was also convinced Lee Grant would be hero if it went to pens - so just shows what I know.

I posted this quote from redcafe in another thread, but I did think it was amusing......Agent Granty came through for us!

"Grant, some good saves, but the shootout? Christ on a bike, he barely attempted to go in any direction on some of them, opting instead to go on all fours and crawl about a bit. "

??

1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Red card, VAR check for our 2nd, 6 subs, I would say 6 minutes was about right. 

To be fair ....there’s a min of 30 secs per substitution - and there were five, right?- that they have to add on. Then the sending off....took him a while to leave the field......and then Grant phaffing around getting his gloves on etc.....

But obviously still a min or two extra ‘ cos it’s Man U at home’ ?

12 hours ago, ramtique said:

You only lost £11 really.

Can't lose what you never had.

Just a minor irritation of mine I needed to vent on.

Hard lines. Carry on.

Archived