Boycie

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Bogle             Keogh           Tomori            Forsyth

Johnson

Holmes                                 Mount

Bennett                                                    Waghorn                                    

Marriott

- Roos

Malone

Huddlestone

Bryson

Flo Jo

Wilson

Nugent

My team for tomorrow involves 2 changes - Nugent to be replaced due to his lack of fitness after halftime and quality shown in front of goal - Bryson to be replaced due to his lack of quality so far this season and how little he is offering the side.

13 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Carson

Johnson

Marriott

- Roos

Malone

Huddlestone

Bryson

Flo Jo

Wilson

Nugent

My team for tomorrow involves 2 changes - Nugent to be replaced due to his lack of fitness after halftime and quality shown in front of goal - Bryson to be replaced due to his lack of quality so far this season and how little he is offering the side.

Holmes isn't part of the midfield 3..... 

I think i’d go for:

Carson

Bogle (star in the making)

Tomori

Keogh

Forsyth (didn’t think I’d pick him ever again, but form suggests he shouldn’t be dropped)

Mount

Bryson (ineffective or not I love him)

Bennett (he is one of our own after all)

Waghorn

Marriott

Wilson/Holmes/FloJo - haven’t seen enough of these to decide who should start.

(yes 4-4-2... it will never happen, and perhaps it shouldn’t!! ? but gets our two ‘dud’ expensive strikers (not my words, but those of other learned posters) on the pitch without one being shoved out wide.

38 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I think i’d go for:

Carson

Bogle (star in the making)

Tomori

Keogh

Forsyth (didn’t think I’d pick him ever again, but form suggests he shouldn’t be dropped)

Mount

Bryson (ineffective or not I love him)

Bennett (he is one of our own after all)

Waghorn

Marriott

Wilson/Holmes/FloJo - haven’t seen enough of these to decide who should start.

(yes 4-4-2... it will never happen, and perhaps it shouldn’t!! ? but gets our two ‘dud’ expensive strikers (not my words, but those of other learned posters) on the pitch without one being shoved out wide.

Mount and Bryson as a midfield 2? Get overrun....

4 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Carson

Johnson

Marriott

- Roos

Malone

Huddlestone

Bryson

Flo Jo

Wilson

Nugent

That's 3 changes ?

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Mount and Bryson as a midfield 2? Get overrun....

I knew somebody would say that, but it’s a risk I’m prepared to take (easy when I don’t have to make the actual decision and nobody will ever know if I’m right or wrong!)

FWIW I think he will go for an almost unchanged line-up, except perhaps Waghorn for Nuge.

I’d make more changes than perhaps you’d think, not because of poor performances really but I think that game will have taken a lot out of certain players. I’d go with:

Carson

Bogle Keogh Tomori Forsyth

Huddlestone

Bryson Mount

Wilson Nugent Waghorn

Nothing wrong with Johnson on Tuesday but can’t help but feel we need more control in this game, we know that Brentford are a possession based team so we need to counter that ourselves. Nugent was too effective to leave out of this imo tho I’d take him off after 60 mins regardless, josefzoon wasn’t really on it so I’d switch him out and it looked to me that Bennett took a bit of a knock so a rest here and come off the bench might be better for him, Waghorn will suit this game as well as he’ll drop in to support the midfield.

40 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Carson.

Keogh Keogh Keogh Keogh

Keogh Keogh

Keogh.     Keogh.      Keogh.

Keogh

In advance of tomorrow's game I would officially like to put the blame on Carson.

Don’t usually go through the match thread prediction posts, but in doing so am surprised at how many people predict a defeat. If it was Real Madrid or Barcelona ok, but surely we must believe we can beat anyone in this league especially at home? It may not happen but even so the people that think we will be beat 0-2, do you still go to the game? And if you do , why ? I just don’t really get it

1 hour ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Don’t usually go through the match thread prediction posts, but in doing so am surprised at how many people predict a defeat. If it was Real Madrid or Barcelona ok, but surely we must believe we can beat anyone in this league especially at home? It may not happen but even so the people that think we will be beat 0-2, do you still go to the game? And if you do , why ? I just don’t really get it

Good post mate, yes let's at least go to the game in a positive mind set, and after watching the game on Tuesday night, I am very positive that this time we will hit the back of the net, going for a 2-0 Derby win, and we will do it in style, this win will spark Frank into starting the bounce once again at the end, I can not wait for the game tomorrow, lets get pp rocking and push the lads onto victory. Once a positive Ram always a piositive Ram.

Dunno bout you but I’m going for a good booing sesh, been doing some practice today to make sure I’m heard at half time. I’ll make sure to show my disgust by leaving 60 mins in and blaming Keogh for everything. Might even take my seat home with me 

I don't really mind people being realistic. Likewise I'm not pulling up people for predicting to win 2-0 because it's quite clearly possible. 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Dunno bout you but I’m going for a good booing sesh, been doing some practice today to make sure I’m heard at half time. I’ll make sure to show my disgust by leaving 60 mins in and blaming Keogh for everything. Might even take my seat home with me 

? yes keogh is to blame ( mostly for  global warming, and that horrendous rain I was working out in last night ). Careful though, I was told by a top pro that all the booing fills the team with confidence and eradicates mistakes ?

9 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I don't really mind people being realistic. Likewise I'm not pulling up people for predicting to win 2-0 because it's quite clearly possible. 

I’m not angry/upset etc.. just suprised.  I’ll be at Old Trafford Tuesday, realistically I’m not holding out for a win  , but I won’t go to any match. Thinking we’re gonna lose this. . I’d never go there with my boy saying on the way down “I reckon we’ll lose this 4-0 , I’ll be saying we’re  there bogie team etc, we could nick it etc..But in the championship we must surely not beat in the minds of the supporters before kick off? Are we not hoping for promotion? 

I know BTW your not one of the negative posters. But when I’m asked on match day what the score might be, i just can’t get my head round people saying we’re gonna lose 2-0, 1-0 Etc

Archived