Derby shoot for moon

B4ev6is

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry B4, I share your hope of doing big things this season, but optimism sometimes needs to be tinged with realism. We will dream of knocking out man utd and if we are at our very very very best and they are way below par we might get something.

although they are "struggling" at the moment they should still wipe the floor with us and if I'm honest they most probably will. They have world class players who can beat teams better than us, just like they did to Burnley the other week.

Keep dreaming mste, I for one hope we get our moment in the spotlight and you thoroughly enjoy it.

13 minutes ago, KBB said:

I'm sorry B4, I share your hope of doing big things this season, but optimism sometimes needs to be tinged with realism. We will dream of knocking out man utd and if we are at our very very very best and they are way below par we might get something.

although they are "struggling" at the moment they should still wipe the floor with us and if I'm honest they most probably will. They have world class players who can beat teams better than us, just like they did to Burnley the other week.

Keep dreaming mste, I for one hope we get our moment in the spotlight and you thoroughly enjoy it.

We now have a manger who knows how to win cups and he will know ex manager going to do before he does I think derby got a team who is not afaird to attack.

Do I think better than derby no I dont.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

We now have a manger who knows how to win cups and he will know ex manager going to do before he does I think derby got a team who is not afaird to attack.

Sorry mate but if you think derby are better than the team who finished second in the premier league last season then nothing I say will sway you 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Derby should be aiming to win silver wear this season love to knock out manchester untied in the cup and send really message to the league and putting rest of the league on notice and premership as well.

Love it B4, live the dream COYR ???

2 hours ago, 41826 IWT said:

Do you mean the Moon at  Spondon ? Been there - no atmosphere though.

It’s.now called the canal turn but will always be known as the moon for those of us who spent our youth honing our skills at the grab a granny nights every Friday !! ?

i once got a taxi there from the pub that used to be the rocket in Chad.

Where are you going i was asked, I said I need the rocket to the moon !

it seemed so funny back then ! Perhaps it was the Stella’s ! ?

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Unfortunately B4 Our manager knows how to win cups as a player. As a manager he has a lot to learn.

Yes he will have some insight to Mourinho and his tactics, but this is a totally new team and Lampard will not have any knowledge of the players other than what he can get from watching games.

Paul Pogba is worth more than our entire first team which says a lot. He might not be in the best form but as a team they are far superior to us.

Keep the faith though and on the day, who knows what will happen.

Archived