Sign in to follow this  
David

International Rams 18/19

On 03/09/2018 at 15:50, MuespachRam said:

Incredible achievement by him, for someone who can’t actuakly kick a football. Fair play to him....

Incredible achievement by you, as someone who struggles to string a coherent sentence together without self-harming. Fair play lad.... 😝

25 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Ampadu screening the back four. Happy to bark out instructions to his more experienced team mates as well. Looks a serious talent. One for January? 👀👀

Came through Exeter’s academy played well above his age group, produced Ollie Watkins also. Think City got about 2.3 million for him at tribunal, can he break into Chelski s first team ?

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Came through Exeter’s academy played well above his age group, produced Ollie Watkins also. Think City got about 2.3 million for him at tribunal, can he break into Chelski s first team ?

I actually thought this was the possible last loan signing Frank alluded to before the window closed. That said, I think Tomori would make a cracking CDM if Curtis and Tricky end up being favoured at CB as I can't see Huddz playing every game.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I actually thought this was the possible last loan signing Frank alluded to before the window closed. That said, I think Tomori would make a cracking CDM if Curtis and Tricky end up being favoured at CB as I can't see Huddz playing every game.

Said on Sky that we tried to get him on a season loan, but Chelsea wouldn't play ball.

England U21 are 0-0 with the Dutch after 75 minutes, but have now made all their subs so Mason's not getting on for his debut. 

If you missed it earlier, there are only 7 named subs and Tomori didn't make the bench. 

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Like the look of Tom Lawrence oozing confidence, got to be worth at least 12m on current form.

Really haven't been Lawrence's biggest fan, but was just about to say how very impressive he's looked tonight. Then he just saw the net bulge in his head and managed a complete airshot in his excitement(!), but nonetheless it's been a very good performance. 

And though it seems easy for Wales, that's partly due to Tom taking his chance and bagging the crucial first goal to open the game up. Well played young man.