International Rams 18/19

Day

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, angieram said:

Ryan Giggs knows something Frank Lampard doesn’t.

(god I feel old. All these legendary players I grew up with now being talked about as managers. This must be what proper old people felt like when people like dalgleesh or souness became managers. I’ve only ever known them as managers.)

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Ryan Giggs knows something Frank Lampard doesn’t.

(god I feel old. All these legendary players I grew up with now being talked about as managers. This must be what proper old people felt like when people like dalgleesh or souness became managers. I’ve only ever known them as managers.)

Harry Wilson started centrally behind the 2 strikers,  didn't achieve much and was pulled off at half time  (oooohhhh matron) ?

Then Tom brought on in 2nd half and it's now 0-4.  So I reckon whatever it is giggs knows I hope Frank remains ignorant of!

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Harry Wilson started centrally behind the 2 strikers,  didn't achieve much and was pulled off at half time  (oooohhhh matron) ?

Then Tom brought on in 2nd half and it's now 0-4.  So I reckon whatever it is giggs knows I hope Frank remains ignorant of!

Lawrence didn’t start as it was only a friendly, Giggs rested him and Brooks in preparation for them starting against ROI on Tuesday in the Nations Cup. 

Thought TL looked good when he came on and offered something different.

43 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I just switched Wales-Ireland on. Saw Tom Lawrence get the ball, Wales have a three-on-one, Lawrence ignores his teammates and tries to go alone. Poor shot, easy save and a glorious chance gone.

He must be dynamite in training, he really must.

What you think about Wilson's free kick?

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is watching the Wales match. They have had a few chances and Lawrence had a shot saved. But overall I think they have looked more disjointed attacking with Bale in the side than they did without him.

Lawrence lost the ball in attack for the break that led to the Denmark goal.

Let's hope for better things second half.

36 minutes ago, angieram said:

Lawrence lost the ball in attack for the break that led to the Denmark goal.

Let's hope for better things second half.

Oh dear, getting a bit repetitive. 

Just getting a bit tasty now - or the Welsh are being daft and are timewasting themselves by being drawn into argy-bargy!

Oops Danes again...

Archived