Pre match warm up video

ramjam1884

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Love the poem, fair bought a tear to the eye.

While we're talking about pre-match entertainment though, that P.A. is still too feckin' LOUD.

I think it’d be great if It could be played just before the players come out. Then get rid of that awful “thing” they walk out to and replace it with some motivational music. Sing Steve bloomers watching as they are in the huddle. Club have it all wrong and it’s quite embarrassing 

33 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I think it’d be great if It could be played just before the players come out.

I think it'd be great if it could be played just after the players went in. By which time I'm halfway back to my motor and can't hear it. It's bloody awful

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

I think it’d be great if It could be played just before the players come out. Then get rid of that awful “thing” they walk out to and replace it with some motivational music. Sing Steve bloomers watching as they are in the huddle. Club have it all wrong and it’s quite embarrassing 

Gets my vote. Spot on.

12 hours ago, Carnero said:

You obviously have a low embarrassment threshold.

Try pooping yourself at school sports day and pre-match music will be a breeze.

It’s just when that awful music plays when they come out. Makes us look proper tinpot ??

On 22 August 2018 at 21:43, TexasRam said:

“We are Derby” very good, cant find it anywhere though (website or YouTube)

Cringeworthy 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Really?

I think it's OK.

I had to laugh when it got to the bit about Royal Crown Derby.

we make girly plates ?

The guy who wrote it, Jamie Thrasivoulou, says on Twitter to watch this space about getting it up on youtube or similar.

In the meantime, a supporter filmed some of it yesterday - you can hear most of the words, which is more than I could at the match, because the speakers were so loud it was very distorted. 

Here you go:

For what it's worth - I really like it - it is something a bit different. 

The pre-match atmosphere yesterday was non-existent.

I think it would help if there was some familiarity or something distinctive in the build up, instead of incessant thumping beats.

At Napoli, for example, they traditionally play Go West as the players emerge from the tunnel and they play Live is Life by Opus as the players start training.

You can be in a massive queue outside the ground and you can instantly feel the excitement go up a notch when that song plays. There is an instant connection, you know match day is here.

Archived